Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 30, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) Allstar's just made the decision easy, hasn't he? He made a perfectly fine post in the hate thread: BiffingtonClyro you are a cunt of the highest order you are not funny and your crack is shit. You can be the big man on here but cant even talk to a female.You come across like a greasy haired social retarded fuck up Biff gave it him back and so SpursRiot2012 posted a "Cripple Fight" image: Allstar wasn't pleased and during the ensuing fall-out twice referred to SpursRiot2012 as a cunt: How is saying im not spastic or disabled a offence to anyone speak to the cunt that posted the picture of Jimmy and Timmy. Also I got called racist for saying black bastard isnt a racist word. but who was I racist to noone tell me one person I have discriminated its just words also like a said Deathray how is spastic a racist word when there is a charity called the spastic society and its in the fucking dictionary also the cunt posting the picture was equating that I was one so how come no one is offended with him..... Ah thats right its a cartoon that is know to be offensive However, he seemed to forget having done it within the hour! I am offended that you keep calling me a vulgar name for lady parts. Who me I haven't called you anything? Forgetting what he'd said was a recurring theme. Lefty suggested that something he'd posted in this thread should become his signature. Allstar didn't seem to recall having said it even though it was quoted with his username and time he'd posted it: Ah man getting called a mong made me want to stick up for myself but in doing so ive proved I am a mong. FFS Can a mod make this his sig please? did i even try and stick up for myself no your just making shit up now It's a direct quote from you in the dolt of the year thread you fucking dolt. (Continued in next post because I've exceeded the maximum number of quotes allowed.) Edited January 30, 2013 by Ronnie
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 30, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) In the midst of this he revealed his thinking that one cannot be considered derogatory or racist if the words used are in the dictionary: Its only derogatory if I use the slang words the words I used are in the dictionary. Also you cant be racist if your describing something as I said he was clearly foreign and he told me his name was John when I wanted to complain. Also black people can be racist you must listen to rap you are the toilet rapper after all However, he forgot this justification when Chest Rockwell happened to use the word chimp in a non-racist context. This meltdown of yours is great, keep it up man. I've not been to the zoo in ages, I forgot how much fun it can be to watch chimps flinging shit about. now that is racist and you have been reported The eagle-eyed amongst you will have noticed that some of those quotations are not in the name of Allstar69 but as Main Event Jobber. Conscious that he was likely to get a ban for winning Dolt of the Year he decided to see whether he could remember a password for a second account, which he was going to use during his likely three-month suspension: I didnt log in to back myself up. Ive kind of sown up the dolt of the year SO I was seeing if i could remember the password and then someone posted in here and I done what I done not realising till I posted that it was the wrong account. I was fucked anyway My favourite bit of the whole series was when he first posted as Main Event Jobber, having confirmed that the password worked but then forgetting to log out and sign in under his Allstar69 name. The point when he realised it and chose to acknowledge it by appending an exclamation into his post instead of rewriting it not only had me laughing more than anything else I've read for a long time, but stands as testament to his not having much in the way of wits: but who was I racist to noone tell me one person I have discriminated its just words also like a said Deathray how is spastic a racist word when there is a charity called the spastic society and its in the fucking dictionary also the cunt posting the picture was equating that I was one so how come no one is offended with him..... Ah thats right its a cartoon that is know to be offensive oops wrong account im really fucked now I think he's probably a pleasant enough person, but this isn't the award for Mr Nasty. In that one series Allstar made a solid case to win this particular award. He even has personalised headgear for it: Sorry Allstar, but I don't think anybody else on the ballot came close to competing with that. Edited January 30, 2013 by Ronnie
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 30, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2013 And yet, dangerously still leads by 4 votes. He's suspended for most of the year, allstar's banned, it's like when they give out posthumous awards.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 30, 2013 Moderators Posted January 30, 2013 Haha. Nice synopsis there Ronnie... If the three months get added on to the end of Tommy's current sentence that means he's actually suspended for over a whole year, right? I'm still so sure he'll be back the very first day the suspension ends.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 Oh yeah, he'll be back straight away. After vowing to never return again on every social networking account he has.
Keith Houchen Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 Plus, whoever wins, it'll be recorded in the annals of UKFF history. Or anals in this lots case.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 Plus, whoever wins, it'll be recorded in the annals of UKFF history. Or anals in this lots case. I don't think Steve Justice or Scott Malbranque would be too pleased about that.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 30, 2013 Moderators Posted January 30, 2013 It would make dangerously a four time negative award winner... Quite the record.
Keith Houchen Posted January 30, 2013 Posted January 30, 2013 It would make dangerously a four time negative award winner... Quite the record. Exactly. He would be a double Mab, that's how shite he is.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 30, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 30, 2013 (edited) Actually, it would make him a FIVE time negative winner (2 x dolt, 3 x at not with). He needs a Booker T inspired avatar. Edited January 30, 2013 by PunkStep
Moderators neil Posted January 30, 2013 Moderators Posted January 30, 2013 If the three months get added on to the end of Tommy's current sentence that means he's actually suspended for over a whole year, right? No
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 30, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 30, 2013 neil's giving nothing away.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 31, 2013 Author Paid Members Posted January 31, 2013 In spite of seemingly spending most of the year suspended and generating widespread sympathy at the end of the year, dangerously420 still succeeded in monging his way to first place, fighting off spirited recent competition from Allstar69. Since he's already suspended for nine months, he forfeits his prize.
Recommended Posts