Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Which of these forum members is most likely to die of having forgotten to breathe in and out if 2012's posting is anything to go by? Please feel free to use links to explain your choice. As is tradition, the winner will get three weeks off.
Paid Members Nexus Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 This is a close one. My immediate reaction is to go with niff because most of her posts make me want to hit something. However, Allstar is a mong, as is wwffan. Will have to mull this one over for a little bit.
Paid Members Fatty Facesitter Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 (edited) Allstar all the way. Dangerously has long outstayed his welcome, but Allstar is one of the worst posters we've ever had here. wwffan2 also deserves special attention for being awful. That and his totally irresponsible gambling. Edited January 27, 2013 by Slick Dick Nick
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 Maxwell Murder, surely?
Allstar69 Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 (edited) How am I up for this when i've only had like three incidents which i've been pulled up on that I can remember. Everyone else on this list has been worse then I could ever be Edited January 27, 2013 by Allstar69
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 Instead of drawing attention to yourself, why didn't you just stay out of the topic? Because, usually, when someone is nominated for these awards and comes into complain about them, it ends up earning them an avalanche of votes.
Allstar69 Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 Ah man getting called a mong made me want to stick up for myself but in doing so ive proved I am a mong. FFS
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 If it makes you feel any better, you're not the first and you certainly won't be the last.
Allstar69 Posted January 27, 2013 Posted January 27, 2013 Im not sure about that Im supposedly the worst ever poster on here. Don't even know how that's possible I've never said I raped anyone or called out people for being gay or tried to lay down the law when it comes to tattoos, Just bad spelling and grammar.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 You're still doing it!
Paid Members Nexus Posted January 27, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2013 I don't see why people are wasting their vote on dangerously when he's suspended for over 300 days anyway. Unless the month will be added on to that as well.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 27, 2013 Moderators Posted January 27, 2013 Maybe they just feel that strongly about how dumb he is... This one is a really tough call. So many worthy winners, I can't decide. I don't think pat really deserves to be on this list though.. Painfully unfunny and boring? Yes. Idiot, no... Ultimately, I think a vote for niff will make the biggest difference to my experience of the forum if she gets the suspension, so her it is.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 27, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 27, 2013 I wasn't sure, but then Allstar posted in the thread and sealed his fate. Sorry Allstar.
Loki Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 We need a late surge from Allstar. Dangerously is dumber but he's part of the entertainment around here. Allstar is just shite.
Philo_Vance Posted January 28, 2013 Posted January 28, 2013 Fuck, I'm wishing I could rescind my previous vote in here and change my mind.
Recommended Posts