UKFF - Dolt of the Year

Ronnie

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

dolt.png

Which of these forum members is most likely to die of having forgotten to breathe in and out if 2012's posting is anything to go by? Please feel free to use links to explain your choice. As is tradition, the winner will get three weeks off.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

This is a close one. My immediate reaction is to go with niff because most of her posts make me want to hit something. However, Allstar is a mong, as is wwffan.

Will have to mull this one over for a little bit.

• Paid Members

Allstar all the way. Dangerously has long outstayed his welcome, but Allstar is one of the worst posters we've ever had here.

wwffan2 also deserves special attention for being awful. That and his totally irresponsible gambling.

Edited by Slick Dick Nick

How am I up for this when i've only had like three incidents which i've been pulled up on that I can remember. Everyone else on this list has been worse then I could ever be

Edited by Allstar69

• Paid Members

Instead of drawing attention to yourself, why didn't you just stay out of the topic? Because, usually, when someone is nominated for these awards and comes into complain about them, it ends up earning them an avalanche of votes.

Im not sure about that Im supposedly the worst ever poster on here. Don't even know how that's possible I've never said I raped anyone or called out people for being gay or tried to lay down the law when it comes to tattoos, Just bad spelling and grammar.

• Moderators

Maybe they just feel that strongly about how dumb he is... This one is a really tough call. So many worthy winners, I can't decide. I don't think pat really deserves to be on this list though.. Painfully unfunny and boring? Yes. Idiot, no...

Ultimately, I think a vote for niff will make the biggest difference to my experience of the forum if she gets the suspension, so her it is.