Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I can’t stand to listen to Colt Cabana. There’s a certain smugness to him, that’s progressing with each show. I love his show with Petey Williams and listen to it quite often, but the level of offence Cabana takes when Petey Williams ‘dares’ to elaborate on who Rhaka Khan was, is cringeworthy.
There were a few moments I found myself punching the steering wheel listening to him with Douglas. Just stuff like correcting Douglas on the most trivial shit, and doing it with a smug laugh. Can’t fucking stand him and I don’t know why I put myself through his show when he has someone interesting on, but I do, and more cunt me for doing so. 

• Awards Moderator

Austin posted his WrestleMania X-Seven alternate commentary and it's fascinating (skip to 20m if you want to avoid unnecessary bollocks and ads). There's a little too much "WHAM! FUCK YOU!" but the stuff of why spots are placed where they are is an absolute masterclass in how you lay out a match. Makes you realise how effortless pros like Rock and he make it look.

If you prefer here's a video link with his commentary synced.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/kMcfC3J816uj4N96p2u

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed Jericho on F4W from yesterday. Which is surprising as I find him pretty insufferable on his own podcast, but he had some great stories to tell.

• Paid Members

I'm about halfway through Jericho's newest book and there are some really enjoyable stories in there, too. I'll give his F4W interview a go.

Where did you get it? I can't get the Kindle version until 6th Nov.

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed Jericho on F4W from yesterday. Which is surprising as I find him pretty insufferable on his own podcast, but he had some great stories to tell.

I listened to the F4W interview after reading this recommendation and you're absolutely spot on. It's a great interview and Chris is like a completely different guy to how he is when he's hosting his own show. It's a shame he feels the need to act like such a whacky spaz on his own podcast because when he calms down and just chats normally he's really easy to listen to and has a lot of great stories and interesting perspectives. Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

gave the Goldberg/Edge podcast a go, other than the obvious man-crush Golberg has for Edge it was a decent listen, Edge comes off like a genuinely good guy, Goldberg addresses that Scott Hall/Birthday card situation too.

He forgave Hall for everything the day before, but then Hall did that and GOLDBERG FUCKING HATED THE PIECE OF SHIT AGAIN AND WANTS TO RIP HIS HEAD OFF! It's mad how all these years after WCW, he still gets so audibly angry talking about Scott Hall.

Good interview, I thought. Strange to hear Goldberg be so enthused about Edge. This is the longest I'd ever heard Big Bill speak and he came across quite well, there's a bit of a childlike element to him. His nerdy little laugh is fun as well.

• Paid Members

@Bik502: @JRsBBQ I read the current wwe superstars aren't allowed to b on ur podcast but can b on Chris and Steve's is this true.

Yes

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Jim Ross is such a knobhead on his podcast that this pleases me very much.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Vince Russo interviewed RD Reynolds on his podcast. Russo tried to ambush him, and Reynolds totally gave him the dick. Russo exposed himself as a massive fucking idiot. RD Reynolds absolutely slaps him about. Unreal how Russo ever got a job in wrestling. He doesn't seem to get the basic concept of the wrestling business. What a fucking idiot.

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/podcast/swerve-ep-17-featuring-rd-reynolds-death-wcw-debate/

• Paid Members

He gives him the willy, Butch. Its amazing to hear Russo having a mental breakdown. Why does he even care? How small time do you have to be to be still fighting with a bloke on the internet over WCW 14 years after the fact. Russo's whole God Squad act has to be a work. He's just an agreesive patronizing shit head who obviously hasn't moved on with his life.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay