Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

What is the term for those empty-sentence verbal ticks Russo has? Footballers as well. I gotta tell ya, I swear to God, no offence, not gonna lie, at the end of the day, what it is yeah.

Basically, at the end of the day, I'd like to know this too.

Just to drop this in here, but our latest show is now up (earlier than usual given the topic) - the SCG WrestleMania 32 Preview Supershow! With the biggest weekend of the year on the horizon, we talk all about both Mania and NXT TakeOver Dallas, breaking down every match, talking about the build, giving predictions, taking your feedback and analysing all things current events. In addition, we run down the entire roster one by one and discuss whether we'd cut them, push them, turn them, bring them to the main roster or send them to NXT after Mania. And of course, we announce the winner of the first SCG Giveaway! A supersize show for WrestleMania week, check it out and let us know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/play/drz5ib/SCG_Radio_78_-_WrestleMania_32_Preview_Supershow.mp3

The intro music collage at the start gave me a shit eating grin at work :).

For anyone that doesn't know New Gens WrestleMania 13 is up and Attitude Era have just put up their season finale, WrestleMania X-Seven!

It's going to be a busy weekend.

• Paid Members

Hello. Shameless shill incoming.

I sometimes do minute-by-minutes on football and WWE for ByTheMin sport. Myself and another guy today recorded what we hope will be the first of a weekly WWE podcast for ByTheMin, covering Raw, NXT and WrestleMania. He is a lot better than me, so please be gentle: https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/1-wwe-april-1st-2016-lower-quality

Hello. Shameless shill incoming.

I sometimes do minute-by-minutes on football and WWE for ByTheMin sport. Myself and another guy today recorded what we hope will be the first of a weekly WWE podcast for ByTheMin, covering Raw, NXT and WrestleMania. He is a lot better than me, so please be gentle: https://soundcloud.com/bytheminsport/1-wwe-april-1st-2016-lower-quality

. I never knew that, I sometimes do a bit on that as well, it's always fun even if I know no one is reading!!! ;) will have a listen

Meant to say, Liam - and I have one earbud in at work so I couldn't catch who said it - but whoever was describing Nakamura compromises with the pants and mouthed NAKAMURA in a thick Jap/Vince voice had me nearly shitting myself. I actually had to rewind it back two or three times and I got lost in it. 

I drive forklifts when I listen to your shit now. And it's not beyond my moral remit to get a class action lawsuit against the ol' SCQ for an accident in the workplace. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Couple of things that might be worth a listen-

*Steve Austin Unleashed with Big Show Rd2, which was recorded earlier this week should be a good continuation of the one they did on the network not too long ago

* Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling featuring Virgil, which has the potential to be hilarious with the amount of bullshit lies it will contain

• Paid Members

I actually thought Virgil came across as a nice dude on AOW, despite Colt's best efforts at times to trip him up and try to get him to confess to being a money-grabbing carny. 

It's a few weeks old now, but just listened to Xavier Woods and Cody Rhodes talking about their high school rivalry on Jericho's show (11 March episode). It's a really fun conversation, some very funny bits.