Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I started episode one of the New Gen pods the other day and lasted five minutes. It was rotten. Wooden delivery from a guy with the personality of a dead pig.

It sounded like a conversation between Julian Radbourne and his imaginery friends.

• Paid Members

I started episode one of the New Gen pods the other day and lasted five minutes. It was rotten. Wooden delivery from a guy with the personality of a dead pig.

It sounded like a conversation between Julian Radbourne and his imaginery friends.

You should probably skip to late 94 like I previously mentioned, the seem to find themselves and the rhythm of the show.

• Paid Members

Listened to Squared Circle's Good, Bad & Ugly of 1992 from a while ago. That's a cracking show with some great feedback. Oddly the first feedback they read was from me on here. I didn't even know I'd responded. I think I have early Alzheimer's.

Not to blow smoke up his arse just because he posts here but Liam is a really good host. He's confident, literate and knowledgable and controls the discussion really well without killing spontaneity.

It's here btw http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/xdp2sv/SCGRadio15-TheGoodBadandUglyof1992.mp3

Edited by tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Thanks Rick - have heard good things (may have been all from you though :thumbsup: ) - will check it out!

Edit: what episode # is that 1992 one?

Number 15 that one.

Agh - my podcast software only goes back to 26. Will have to listen online...

• Paid Members

Three and a half hours? Fucking hell. I'd be all over that if it were an episode of AE Podcast/Cinema Swirl/How2Wrestling but i don't know far the dryness of NGP will fair with me at that length. I enjoy the show but there are times when i think "Come on lads, get on with it". I'm going to have to go at show in chunks; do an hour, listen to Bill Burr's podcast, do an hour, listen to Doug Stanhope's podcast and then the final hour and a half.