US Election

The Four Horsemen

Not sure why they ever thought this was a good idea AGAIN.

Going by Vince's face I don't think he did. Linda probably thought it was a good idea though, and she looked to be enjoying it all even in defeat. Vince looked as though he'd rather have had his eyelids stapled to the carpet than be there right enough.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Linda McMahon losing mean we can look forward to wrestlers being thrashed to the brink of consciousness with steel chairs on Monday Night Raw again?

Yeah, fuck massive merchandise deals, what we all really want is brain damage!

But you do want to see people getting their brains mashed in with chair shots?

Obviously not, no, but I would like to see WWE ditch the PG rated stuff. That's just from a personal standpoint, of course. I'm not sure Bifkin meant chairshots to the head, did he?

Why is there such a raft of "PG SUX" mongo recently infecting good threads like the twatlist and this?

It's called off-topic for a reason, knobheads.

Take it easy lad, there's no need for the vulgar language. Take your keyboard tough guy banter elsewhere.

• Paid Members
But you do want to see people getting their brains mashed in with chair shots?

Obviously not, no, but I would like to see WWE ditch the PG rated stuff. That's just from a personal standpoint, of course. I'm not sure Bifkin meant chairshots to the head, did he?

In a round a bout way he did. I assume 'thrashed to the brink of consciousness' fits the criteria.

Don't backtrack, Bifkin, you're clearly one of those indie-loving nerds who think we're only a good chairshot and a scaffold match away from the next boom period.

Archived