The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I was at a HMV signing for the Great Amerian Bash 2007 DVD around the time of a WWE Tour when they were in Manchester. So I have a copy of Great American Bash 2007 signed by Deuce, Domino and Cherry, non of whom even appeared on the PPV. Funny thing is a lot of people in the queue were actually saying why get three people doing a signing for a specific DVD which they aren't even on.

Also on the note of autographs I found a signed copy of John Cena's CD in Bee.com for about

Meh, good for him. I don't like to see anyone down on their luck, and considering the fact he used to be in great shape, and last year he was going aorund looking like this: tumblr_madajbNvQF1qdkrl2o1_500.jpg

when he wasn't snapped passed out in toilets, it's good to see him with some health goals.

ecwt.jpg

A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?!

The story behind this was that I was bought a VIP package for Insurrextion about 12 years ago as a birthday present and RVD & Booker were doing the autograph signing. RVD signs the cover no problem. I go over to Booker, he signs my WCW Mag, spots the video sleeve and then just signs it without even looking at what it was he was signing! At least I can say it's one of a kind I guess!

I got Dwight Yorke and Will Mellor to sign my copy of Kind of Blue by Miles Davis under similar circumstances at the Trafford Centre in 2002/03. The only one in the world of its type, I expect.

A video cover of ECW Barely Legal signed by RVD.....& Booker T?!

I know someone with a 8x10 of 3 Count signed by Tracy Smothers. :thumbsup:

Made me think of this

BondPhoto.gif

Edited by KingOfMetal