The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever.

You are missing something, Faith No More Guy was one of the most well seen superfans of the '90's and I did wonder what he looks like now.

That would make it make sense, but I thought Warrior would have been long gone by the time SlamJam was out. Having just done a little bit of research, I thought Bret won the title much later than he did. I thought Flair was still champion going into Survivor Series were the Ultimate Maniacs match was supposed to happen

• Paid Members

Should have left that on the other forum. Unless I'm missing something, that's got to be most pointless contribution to this thread ever.

You are missing something, Faith No More Guy was one of the most well seen superfans of the '90's and I did wonder what he looks like now.

Ah, cool. His face didn't ring a bell with me at all, but from just Googling WWE Fai... the auto-complete thing suggests that Faith No More Guy is indeed a thing.

Ah, cool. His face didn't ring a bell with me at all, but from just Googling WWE Fai... the auto-complete thing suggests that Faith No More Guy is indeed a thing.

Yeah, fair enough, I hadn't really known he was dubbed Faith No More Guy, but just knew his face (like Vlad the superfan) from loads of WWF and ECW tapes from the '90s.

On a side, how do these fans get front row tickets time after time? Even now, there's that fella with the green smiley face shirt and beige hat; he's at every other show I watch, front row centre. He must know a funny handshake or something.

That green smiley face prick annoys me. He never looks like he's enjoying himself.

According to my girlfriend, he has some sort of online presence. People follow him on instagram, and that green shirt is part of his own merchandise that he sells. Fuck knows how that gets him front row hard cam seats nearly every PPV though.

There's also that lad in the white lab coat, and a long haired lad with his mum that turn up at ringside fairly frequently.

Edited by neil is brill

• Paid Members

It's just not the same in BritWres. Sure, you see the same people at every show, but I'm not sure gadge and Benny and Madge Bishop and her son/lover can hold a candle to Vlad or Pink Shellsuit Man.

Edited by air_raid