The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

There probably won't be much love for this, but I just spotted it and thought it just made a great picture. For those that don't know these lads, it's Sami Callihan and Drake Younger. I think this was taken on their recent visit to BJW in Japan, but both of these lads are regulars at CZW and other bigger indy promotions in the states.

19194_10151638873633916_431164132_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure thats from the recent PWG event, DDT? Looks like the venue PWG use for many of their events.

Yeah, you're probably right. I don't watch PWG so I didn't recognise the venue. I just thought that the venue and the crowd looked somewhat Japanese, and I know a few of the CZW lads were over there recently.

• Paid Members

Interesting, last Callihan match I saw he was a right bloater.

This is currently Joe's Twitter background, and I think it's pretty cool.

_MG_6396.jpg

• Paid Members

That's easily the coolest Joe's ever looked. WWE should bring him in with a 1920's gangster gimmick. Have him walk out like that, only taking the coat off to wrestle. Pretend he's Italian American. They could switch to black and white TV for his matches. I'd be all over it.

It'd be fucking brilliant and more importantly, the meltdown from certain quarters of the internet would be spectacular.

• Paid Members

Stantons knocking out some nifty booking ideas tonight. I've always dug the Mafiaso stables that come about every so often and i've long hoped they made a big Sopranos family like stable. Archs idea there is about the only way i can imagine Fat Joe being a WWE guy now. I honestly reckon that would suit him fairly decent.