The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I don't know who the hell she is, but how is she not in WWE or TNA?

She's got 'special attraction' written all over her.

She was signed to WWE, but I believe they found out she had done some fetish photos in the past and so they let her go.

Edited by DJM

• Paid Members
She was signed to WWE, but I believe they found out she had done some fetish photos in the past and so they let her go.

Didn't Mickie James do stuff like that as well though? Or was that someone else?

• Paid Members

Mickie wasn't signed during the 'PG era' though. They signed loads of those types of girls in that era, like Candice Michelle.

If we had Isis we might not have got Kaitlyn. Isis was due to be on the all -Diva NXT D-az. The concept of that show was basically centred around her and introducing her I believe, hence why it all turned into a bit of a joke when she didn't end up on it. She was due to be Vickie Guerrero's 'rookie'.

• Paid Members

The whole "big girl posing for dirty mags" thing was all bollocks, apparently. It was more of a case (like AAA, TNA and everywhere else that actually offered her contracts), she is a pain in the arse beyond belief. She's a proper idiot, who thinks she's a megastar. Just look at her. Her size alone would say someone in wrestling would have her under contract. But she's just not worth it. She's probably no showing events she's booked on as we speak and then going nuts on Twitter. Konnan has trolled her on twitter from the day she pulled out of a AAA show. He keeps calling her "The Yeti" on there.

• Paid Members
She was due to be Vickie Guerrero's 'rookie'.

Pretty certain she did actually appear in the first episode of that series, before being canned.

Colt Cabana was rumoured to have been shagging her at one point. Was that ever confirmed?

She was due to be Vickie Guerrero's 'rookie'.

Pretty certain she did actually appear in the first episode of that series, before being canned.

Not quite. She appeared in the hype promo videos on the final episode of NXT Season 2 and appeared in the photoshoots, but by the time Season 3 rolled around the next week she'd been canned.

She did a dark match for TNA against Leva Bates after she got the boot but wasn't offered a deal.

• Paid Members

The one on the right's the best worker. He could fucking speak the whole time!

Here's one for you - Jason Sensation doing Stone Cold, on stage with Mick Foley.

389933_336010603081031_100000162835568_1652689_403256848_n.jpg

Edited by air_raid