The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

I love that Fuji is in his pre-93 garb for this tour.

That's the first thing I immediately thought of (which may say a lot about us as people). I can only think that Japanese flag waving Fuj wasnt what they wanted on this tour, because he may have been a babyface. Sneeky walking stick swinging 80s Fuji was the order of the day on those Japanese tours. Also love the beginning of the season footy team photo vibe of it. Get the big lads at the back. Get the woman, the dwarf and X-Pac on the floor.

I just noticed all the heels are on one side and all the faces on the other...apart from Bob Backlund, obviously foreshadowing his heel turn that summer.

I think the Shrinkers wrestled heel on that tour, although they'd turned face back in the US.

Edited by jonnybgoode82

Don't understand the post. Somewhere in the Far East by the looks.

C-Rock posted a pic of Steamboat, Regal, Austin and some others I've since forgotten, on "Blackpool beach" despite the fact it was obviously not Blackpool beach. Once it was pointed out to him that it was obviously not Blackpool beach, he then tried to cover his mistake by saying he was joking/ being sarcastic.

EDIT: Here's the picture in question

FSqi6RN.jpg

Steamboat, Kevin Sullivan, Arn Anderson, Steve Austin and William Regal....on Blackpool Beach

Edited by WyattSheepMask