The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously.

You say that, but you thought the action had enough weight to bother logging into the Admin CP to do it in the first place. Daft.

Yeah, is only two days off posting on an internet forum boys; if you think that's serious business then I think you're the one taking things too seriously.

You say that, but you thought the action had enough weight to bother logging into the Admin CP to do it in the first place. Daft.

I see that kind of response a lot on the internet, like it's such a chore or huge effort to type some words or log into a control panel.

• Paid Members

I see that kind of response a lot on the internet, like it's such a chore or huge effort to type some words or log into a control panel.

To be fair I rarely have the enthusiasm to even finish a full sen

Dont know if it has been posted already but there is a naked Melina (just tagues, snatch is hidden, boo!) pic doin the rounds, im shit at computers so if someone with the nouse to slap a NSFW tag on and upload it then great.

Always thought Melina was a right sort with that entrance.

Apparently it is another leak from the cloud hacking thing or as virgins are calling it, "The Fappening".

Edited by Fanny Pack