The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Think i Remember colt & punk wanting to get on with sunny being one of their mums, but being banged by the other

It was Sensational Sherri. Sunny and Punk aren't to far apart in age.

You are right, was thinking age gap wasn't big enough when I posted, but couldn't think who else they would know from indies

• Moderators

Yeah, to be fair, Justin Roberts is a very recognisable person in the world of wrestling. I find it pretty weird that anybody on this forum wouldn't recognise him. What are people doing on a wrestling forum in 2014 if they haven't watched WWE in a decade? 

I watch the shows, albeit pretty casually. He's a ring announcer! If he was a wrestler then you might have a case; I think it's pretty reasonable for me not to have recognised him.

Also, I looked up some recent photos of him and he looks pretty different to me; I still don't think I would have recognised him even if I had ever registered his presence on my tv.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

He cut it quite badly whilst setting up the ring on an overseas tour. Pretty bad but nothing stitches didnt sort out. There is a pic out there which is a bit gruesome if I recall correctly.

Goldust is looking in great shape there, I know he's lost weight but im used to seeing him with just his Goldust suit on

Edited by Krytie 2X4B 523P