Raw discussion. Shit is on. ***Spoilers***

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best CM Punk video I've come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=WAniQ0L2S3U

Lol! He got the wrong fan. Appropriate response... Wrong person.

Aye, it's quite clear that some idiot behind is pushing the guy into Punk, who didn't know any different and lamped him. Poor guy.

This is the best CM Punk video I've come across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=WAniQ0L2S3U

Lol! He got the wrong fan. Appropriate response... Wrong person.

Aye, it's quite clear that some idiot behind is pushing the guy into Punk, who didn't know any different and lamped him. Poor guy.

Watch again... The guy standing behind the recipient of punks strike, slyly sneaks his hand around the victim.... Pushes Punks head... And then *poof* his arm vanishes just as Punk turns and clobbers the unsuspecting fan.

if I were Punk (or the wwe) I'd go and apologise in person like a mother fucker. I'd buy the guy dinner, give him front row to mania and agree to give him compensation for his glasses*. If this were a reasonable fan, they could nip this in the bud quickly.

Of course if he's a cunt then this could be interesting.

Edit: * should clarify that bit. Apparently the fan in question has reported to the police that his glasses were broke.

From that video it looks like Punk was pushed three times from behind while standing on stairs, if that had continued he could have ended up falling down them putting him in a reasonable amount of danger. He also warningly bats away people's hands who seem like they are being too rough.

He hits the wrong guy but really I would have been surprised if he had managed to pick out the right guy from a crowd of people standing behind him.

Looks like a genius work to me. Right off the back of Vince knowing he needs people watching he has the companies top man short of Cena lamp a fan. For me it seemed like Punk was pretty much looking at the guy that slaps him and then swings the backhand at the guy putting glasses on in another direction. The dude with the glasses is a plant as why on earth would he just be putting on what look like shades at that moment. reckon this was punks sign to swing.

Vince is one clever fucker

Looks like a genius work to me. Right off the back of Vince knowing he needs people watching he has the companies top man short of Cena lamp a fan. For me it seemed like Punk was pretty much looking at the guy that slaps him and then swings the backhand at the guy putting glasses on in another direction. The dude with the glasses is a plant as why on earth would he just be putting on what look like shades at that moment. reckon this was punks sign to swing.

Vince is one clever fucker

Just watched the mobile phone footage rather than the HD clip on youtube where you do see punk getting pushed from behind which I'd not seen before. does look more genuine to be fair. I retract my bollox above.

Archived