TNA Bound For Glory 2012 Offical Discussion Thread (THIS SUNDAY)

wrestlingmad

• Paid Members

Yeah. They never shut up about Devon on the show. They even did the "Get the Tables" spot the other day. TNA has taken a hammering from the sheets and the internet for putting over a wrestler who no longer works there. Seems an obvious set up for his eventual return. Other than a Owen Hart type tribute show, I have no idea how much more of a big deal you could make about Devons exit.

That's a bit of an exaggeration. Aside from the initial explanation for the TV title tourney and a couple of brief mentions on commentary, I don't think there's been all that much. I felt the "get the tables" spot was more about Bully than Devon, to be honest - it's an established Dudley Boyz/Team 3D thing that people remember about both guys. I don't know what the sheets and internet say, as I only come on here for wrestling news, but there was clearly a lot of room to make a bigger deal about it than they have (not that they necessarily should have).

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone with plans for tonights PPV? Who's all watching live via Internet streams tonight? I cant watch live due to early shift tomorrow so I'm watching on Monday as soon as I'm home from work on dailymotion. Going to chill with some Brewdog Punk IPA beer and order in a large grilled chicken kebab.

• Paid Members
Still, though, who out of that lot who could you really put in the ring with Sting and Bully? Anyone of them is going to be met with a groan surely. When the masks come off, Mike Knox and D'Lo aren't going to have babies being thrown in the air.

Devon would be a good shout just for the Dudleys reuniting. Oh and Abyss or Jarrett would probably get a good reaction as well. Those two have to be involved with Aces and Eights surely?

I'm still hoping that they keep at least some of them as masked bikers. They've done a fantastic job making Chavo Guerrero seem like more than just an ex-WWE jobber but I can't see them being able to do it with the majority of the Aces and Eights faction in one night. No one is going to give a shit that it's Festus under the mask so why bother unmasking him?

Still, though, who out of that lot who could you really put in the ring with Sting and Bully? Anyone of them is going to be met with a groan surely. When the masks come off, Mike Knox and D'Lo aren't going to have babies being thrown in the air.

There's been no indication whatsoever that anyone is being unmasked tonight. The whole angle to this point has been a means of getting Eric Bischoff back on television. We'll probably see Bully Ray allign with them tonight (though I'm not 100% convinced) and Eric Bischoff will likely be revealed as the man behind the group either tonight or on Impact. Then we can maybe go about unmasking people, but there's absolutely no reason to do it tonight. This match is all about Bully Ray and Bischoff.

• Paid Members

Wow. That ramp looks fucking sexual. And the rest of the set looks amazing. They're making it look really big-time, I do hope the attendance reflects this.

• Paid Members
There's been no indication whatsoever that anyone is being unmasked tonight.

@HulkHogan Now BOUND FOR GLORY tonight PPV will set the vibe of our company for at least the next 6months,we will find out who everybody is very soonHH

Then we can maybe go about unmasking people, but there's absolutely no reason to do it tonight.

Bollocks. Three months of the same shit. If they aren't unmasked in front of a big crowd at their biggest show, they are clueless.

• Moderators
Then we can maybe go about unmasking people, but there's absolutely no reason to do it tonight.

Bollocks. Three months of the same shit. If they aren't unmasked in front of a big crowd at their biggest show, they are clueless.

TNA! TNA! TNA!

• Paid Members
If they aren't unmasked in front of a big crowd at their biggest show, they are clueless.

However, just because they did unmask someone, in no way means they aren't clueless.

Loved the main event, Hardy vs. Aries was tremendous and saved the show for me after a rather dull and deflating Aces and Eights reveal. D-Von was great as a mid-carder but being the top dog in this feud? I'm just slightly confused about all that, guess we will find out Thursday. Roode and Storm was a good decent brawl, King Mo was totally not needed apart from the odd stare between the two wrestlers. Oh and did you guy's see it? Tara's hot celebrity boyfriend (as seen on TMZ) is JESSE!

jesse.jpg

Archived