TNA Bound For Glory 2012 Offical Discussion Thread (THIS SUNDAY)

wrestlingmad

thing is with Styles/Daniels, you always know your going to get a solid match between them (except for that daft I Quit match they had last year), but they do seem to have been wrestling one another since the beginning of time. Same with Angle and Styles, its the go-to match when they haven't got another ideas of what to do with them

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Don't be daft. It's nearly time for the pair of them to forget all their troubles and make up, reminding that the audience that they're actually best mates for real and all the matches and attacks weren't important because they're such great mates, and start tagging up again. Then give it 6 to 8 months, and Daniels turns on Styles. Again.

The good thing to have come from this interminable feud is that Kaz has emerged as a decent character. I'll say it again, his selling of Angle's suplexes this year has been my highlight of the year.

Long may the Kaz/Daniels team continue.

• Paid Members
The good thing to have come from this interminable feud is that Kaz has emerged as a decent character. I'll say it again, his selling of Angle's suplexes this year has been my highlight of the year.

Long may the Kaz/Daniels team continue.

Yeah I love how he does this weird thing with his legs that makes it look like every German suplex completely folds him up!

Kaz/Daniels are bloody great.

• Paid Members
The good thing to have come from this interminable feud is that Kaz has emerged as a decent character.

Plus, you know, the matches have been pretty good.

• Paid Members

Might there be some storyline mileage in having a stip whereby AJ and Daniels are prohibited from wrestling each other ever again? Not allowed to face each other in tag matches, etc.

• Paid Members
Might there be some storyline mileage in having a stip whereby AJ and Daniels are prohibited from wrestling each other ever again? Not allowed to face each other in tag matches, etc.

Fuck the storyline, write it into international law. I'm so apocalyptically bored of seeing those two wrestle each other.

It would be good for a while watching Daniels be even more of a prick knowing AJ can never get revenge, but I can't see a possible outcome other than Angle kicking Daniel's head on AJ's behalf.

• Paid Members

Must admit, as shit as I have always thought Joey Ryan was, the best thing they could do with him is put Matt Morgan with him. In Ryan you have a really good worker who is a complete clown show and Morgan who is huge and very serious but can't walk and eat his chewy together. Morgan playing the Diesel role keeps him out of the ring and adds a serious side to Joey Ryan's act which he desperately needs. If you are going to be a complete gimmick wrestler like Ryan, you need a heater. They could be an entertaining pair. Morgan has his moments.

• Paid Members

No Impact thread this week then? Seems a bit late now so I'll go here...

Just want to say that Devons promo was just so fucking awful. He's an appalling fit for the stable, despite how cool a surprise his reveal was. I'm also not sure what the point is in them trying to make a mystery out of why he's joined...just tell us it was because he got ousted by TNA management and be done with it. It's not that interesting.

Also, really don't get the point in Aces and 8's if they can get ran off by the TNA roster so easily like at the end of the show. This angle is officially rubbish.

On a slightly more positive note, Aries seemed far far more comfortable this week without the belt and as a fully fledged heel, although he did hammer home the "spitting" image point a bit much...

Not sure what the point of Roode/Storm's segment was, seemed like a time filler, they can't possibly be continuing that one on, as well as the ongoing Dnaiels/AJ thing can they?

• Paid Members
Just want to say that Devons promo was just so fucking awful. He's an appalling fit for the stable, despite how cool a surprise his reveal was.

Rolf.gif

Not sure what the point of Roode/Storm's segment was, seemed like a time filler, they can't possibly be continuing that one on,

You're not bastard wrong. Year long build, they've fought for the title and ran interference on each other, they've had the big blood and guts grudge match finale which the babyface won. It's fine, it's finished. Leave it be. Perhaps they want one more match of some kind so Roode can be remembered as the feud winner to keep him strong for when he takes the title off Hardy (there is no better candidate if Jeff scarpers when his contract is up) which I really think would be unnecessary. Bobby doesn't need building back up for a title shot, that's how good he is. It's also disappointing in respect to the ideal that BFG, like 'Mania, should be where feuds and issues end and new chapters begin, not just another continuation. Especially a continuation that involves that many bumps, blood and tacks for Christs sake.

Archived