Homosexuality in Wrestling - FACTS ONLY!

RealQualityWrestling

There's a company in manchester where you can hire a female wrestler to grapple with and have sex with. They have a ring and everything. They even have a wet ring for those who wish to partake in skat or watersports. I think it's a rather unique brothel if I was straight I'd be making use of the services.

http://www.thewrestlingfactory.com/index.html

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't I see you posting in another thread justifying yourself as a journalist because you interviewed someone for a school project when you were knee high to a grasshopper? I only mention this because I thought journalists were supposed to use evidence to support their findings? All I see here is you jumping to conclusions.

For the record The Wrestling Factory is NOT a brothel or anything even remotely like that. There is no nude or topless wrestling there before you want to jump to any other conclusions. Mixed wrestling is one thing but to suggest it ends up as sexual intercourse or anything like that is just outrageous and downright ignorant. Furthermore the majority of matches that go on there are pro-style and a lot of people use the place for further training as Pippa L'Vinn is a very highly respected trainer.

Well said Dann!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So your telling me no one has ever got some sexual gratification whilst using the facilities?

I think that's pretty clear from his post, manchild. Don't post in this thread again.

Its pretty clear from the site that people DO go their for sexual gratification, despite him being way out of line saying it is a brothel. At least some of them girls play out "fantasies" for money.

Surely Kanyon is the wrestling equivalent of Justin Fashanu in some ways - employers reluctant to give him work because of fears of fan jeering, emotionally fragile, wanting acceptance that he wasn't going to get, death by suicide. All sorts of factors at play in both cases, of course, and different eras, but similarities at least.

As for intolerance in the locker room: any large group of people will have the occasional intolerant arsehole crop up occasionally, but I would be amazed if there was a culture of homophobia in British or American wrestling (or for that matter British football locker rooms). Maybe 30-40 years ago, but not so much now.

Surely Kanyon is the wrestling equivalent of Justin Fashanu in some ways - employers reluctant to give him work because of fears of fan jeering, emotionally fragile, wanting acceptance that he wasn't going to get, death by suicide. All sorts of factors at play in both cases, of course, and different eras, but similarities at least.

As for intolerance in the locker room: any large group of people will have the occasional intolerant arsehole crop up occasionally, but I would be amazed if there was a culture of homophobia in British or American wrestling (or for that matter British football locker rooms). Maybe 30-40 years ago, but not so much now.

I thought about Kanyon before posting actually, but thought that the details were a bit sketchy in terms of whether his suicide was actually related to homophobia within wrestling. Have there been any accounts linking the two? I've only really skimmed his story, to be honest. What I read referred more to his ongoing depressive illness, rather than anything else being blamed.

I thought about Kanyon before posting actually, but thought that the details were a bit sketchy in terms of whether his suicide was actually related to homophobia within wrestling. Have there been any accounts linking the two? I've only really skimmed his story, to be honest. What I read referred more to his ongoing depressive illness, rather than anything else being blamed.

I don't think either of them committed suicide as a direct result of homophobia. Justin Fashanu's suicide was linked to underage sex allegations in Maryland. Kanyon, as you say, had a history of depression and may have been frustrated that he couldn't get booked using his openly gay wrestler gimmick (while Orlando Jordan debuted in TNA as an openly bisexual wrestler a week before Kanyon's suicide and Kanyon had apparently pitched a similar idea to TNA previously, which was rejected outright). As I said above, it's not an exact parallel, but there are a few similarities.

In any case, a high-profile footballer committing suicide is, due to its rarity and football's bigger cultural impact, of more interest to the media than a wrestler doing the same thing (unless the wrestler is also a murderer of course), so I'm not convinced that wrestling would have a "Justin Fashanu incident" per se.

• Awards Moderator
Nick Damocles who wrestled for the IWF and others is now a transvestite going through gender surgery. not sure of his sexual prefrence though.

Spotted this reading through the thread - I remember Damocles from the Fitch MEW shows, can't say I know him personally but quite surprising news nonetheless!

• Moderators

Yeah, the "Messy Room" probably hasn't held many ***** classics, to be honest.

Lucinda is available for - fantasy and non competitive wrestling, holds, pins, leg scissors, belly punching, arm wrestling, role play, domination, lift and carry, smothers, face sitting

Face sitting. And Shay on the site is North Walian adult actress Shay Hendrix.

• Paid Members
The people saying that nobody gets their jollies off at that wrestling factory place are joking, right?

Not even remotely.

jenny3.jpg

It's strictly professional. I don't know where you're getting this "seedy" shit from.

lucinda4.jpg

All I can see is your normal run of the mill Gimp-Tamer being expertly applied by a world class athlete.

Lucinda is available for- face sitting

Wrestling #101!

• Paid Members
So your telling me no one has ever got some sexual gratification whilst using the facilities?

I think that's pretty clear from his post, manchild. Don't post in this thread again.

Its pretty clear from the site that people DO go their for sexual gratification

I meant it's pretty clear what he was saying. whether it's true looks debatable. As Pitcos says, it's at least very seedy.

Archived