Homosexuality in Wrestling - FACTS ONLY!

RealQualityWrestling

• Paid Members

As well as the website above, looks like there's more on The Wrestling Factory on Pippa L'Vinn's own website. There's some pictures from the actual shows in the Video Downloads section, such as these (POSSIBLY NSFW). The capacity crowd looks enthralled.

I'm sure the budding amateur bookers on the UKFF could have some fun with creating a custom match...

And, since this picture never fails to creep me out:

mat2.jpg

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting thread and essay topic. I suppose there is an issue of homosexuality in most sports but I can imagine it could be more so in wrestling because it does involve close physical contact and trying to convince some people that gay men dont fancy EVERY man and cant ever not think about sex is sometimes difficult.

Im gay myself and most people that think I watch wrestling just to see men half naked touch each other when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Word of warning though, I did my dissertation on wrestling and failed it! Maybe thats because it was rubbish though!

• Paid Members
Shame all the women on that site are pretty rancid...

Except that Lisa Fury's on there. And the girl with the freakishly long thumbs isn't exactly ugly either.

Was gonna say. Always thought Fury was fit as fuck and that Frankie Sloane was a lucky git for getting her, and Long-Thumbs Girl has got some filthy-girl-next-door look.

Didn't we discuss that right seedy place before? I think there was some right mentalist defending womens wrestling in that thread going on about private bookings so he, and other potential sex cases like him who probably all wore sunglasses, could applaud a good headlock.

Didn't we discuss that right seedy place before? I think there was some right mentalist defending womens wrestling in that thread going on about private bookings so he, and other potential sex cases like him who probably all wore sunglasses, could applaud a good headlock.

I believe so. I've seen that photo of the seedy room on this forum more than once before.

I believe so. I've seen that photo of the seedy room on this forum more than once before.

Now now, are you sure it's just the photo of that room that you've seen before? Are the walls festooned with your questionable spunk?

Now now, are you sure it's just the photo of that room that you've seen before? Are the walls festooned with your questionable spunk?

;)

Archived