Bye Bye Silvervision

ItsClobberingTime

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
WWE getting loads of Youtube videos blocked means it's getting harder to find stuff online now, like.

They've had these crackdowns before and got bored of them pretty quickly because people just stick the videos up again too quickly.

• Paid Members
I haven't been able to get on here for quite a few weeks now, so this was an unpleasant surprise.

Looking back to a couple of months ago when all of the rumors were flying around, I wonder if WWE wanted to end their partnership right there and then but SilverVision managed to come to an agreement allowing them to continue until the end of the year.

As for who's taking over the production.... They have big shoes to fill, that's for sure. I would love to be a fly on the wall just to find out what WWE's motives are for ending this business relationship. If it's just short-sighted greed then I suppose we can all look forward to going to HMV and paying

I haven't been able to get on here for quite a few weeks now, so this was an unpleasant surprise.

Looking back to a couple of months ago when all of the rumors were flying around, I wonder if WWE wanted to end their partnership right there and then but SilverVision managed to come to an agreement allowing them to continue until the end of the year.

As for who's taking over the production.... They have big shoes to fill, that's for sure. I would love to be a fly on the wall just to find out what WWE's motives are for ending this business relationship. If it's just short-sighted greed then I suppose we can all look forward to going to HMV and paying

With no more tagged classics presumably, that means there will only be the one re-release of the 96/97 best of Raws :( I was looking forward to getting them.

With regards to stuff being online etc I totally get that but it's just not for me. I like to have the dvds and look at them to see what era etc I fancy rather than just watching a few matches ad hoc on the net.

Archived