Bye Bye Silvervision

ItsClobberingTime

There are some more special editions to add to that list - I'll try to dig them all out and post them here if it would be of interest.

To answer wandshogun09, there is only one set of staff and for the most part we cover all brands. The production is the only department which is split by brand.

Yes, if you could let me know what I have missed so I can update my list that would be great. Thought I had everything!

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some more special editions to add to that list - I'll try to dig them all out and post them here if it would be of interest.

To answer wandshogun09, there is only one set of staff and for the most part we cover all brands. The production is the only department which is split by brand.

Yes, if you could let me know what I have missed so I can update my list that would be great. Thought I had everything!

I didn't spot the classic five of 2001 boxset or the classic five of 2002/2003 dvd sets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are some really good deals on there right now aren't there? Some of the tagged classics in particular. Might even be tempted to put in an order.

• Paid Members
So does that mean that the DVD's and Bluray's will be coming with digital copies? That's pretty cool.

Could be. Content (full releases, individual matches) might also be available as pure downloads, which is what I believe they have in place in the US currently.

Freemantle is a simply massive international production organisation - the deal should ensure continued high quality of releases on the shelves.

Archived