Bye Bye Silvervision

ItsClobberingTime

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder if they'll work the same way as SV, I mean how great the customer service is (I take it this new company has a UK base). Same with the pricing too, guess we'll know more when the website goes up.

I'm still going to miss Silvervision, an unmatched company imo.

In fact it seems after reading wwedvdnews, we may have to purchase the DVDs from retailers, unless Fremantle introduce a website similar to SV.

I have no problem with getting them from 'down the shops', just not HMV where the prices are laughable.

• 4 weeks later...

Just put in an order, as their special offers are still going. Got Ric Flair and the 4 Horsemen, Most Powerful Families in Wrestling, History of the Heavyweight Championship, Rise and Fall of WCW, and the special edition Wrestlemania 3... all for

Read in FSM this month that Silvervision and TNA have done a deal. Does anyone know if this is true?

I know rumors have been discussed on here, but the way I read this in the mag makes me think it is actually happening. If so, this would be fantastic, if they run a similar operation to what they did with WWE (decent prices, FREE, fast shipping etc.) Would love Blu Rays too but very much doubt that would ever happen.

To me A Merchandising is just too expensive to justify, so if TNA went to SV then I would defo start buying all of their releases.

I noticed that as well, the "working out the final details..." wording definately made it seem like there is more to it than just rumour.

Agree with the pricing as well, I would love to have some more TNA dvd's at a reasonable price but A merch, as great as their service is, is not cheap and I can't recall them ever having a sale.

I noticed that as well, the "working out the final details..." wording definately made it seem like there is more to it than just rumour.

Agree with the pricing as well, I would love to have some more TNA dvd's at a reasonable price but A merch, as great as their service is, is not cheap and I can't recall them ever having a sale.

They currently have 2 TNA DVDs for 15 pounds going on. Any two, that is according to Marty Scurll.

The newest DVDs according to their site are

They currently have 2 TNA DVDs for 15 pounds going on. Any two, that is according to Marty Scurll.

Ontop of that, that deal also states:

Any items NOT included?

You can not pick the following items.

Twin Pack Volume 1 & 2, Cross the Line Triple Pack Volume 1, 2 & 3.

Any TNA 2011 and 2012 Events.

Let's just hope SV do get the license :thumbsup:

Archived