Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Add me to the X-pac fan club. I was kind of hoping he'd be in the cruiser-weight classic. He was one of my favourites as a younger fan, and despite what anybody says X-Factor was a cool stable....to me anyway hah.

He's got Hep C so he's not even seeing the inside of a ring to coach at the performance center, sadly.

Add me to the X-pac fan club. I was kind of hoping he'd be in the cruiser-weight classic. He was one of my favourites as a younger fan, and despite what anybody says X-Factor was a cool stable....to me anyway hah.

He's got Hep C so he's not even seeing the inside of a ring to coach at the performance center, sadly.

Aww, no way! Well that sucks. is that something he'll always have now?

Aww, no way! Well that sucks. is that something he'll always have now?

The clearance rate with various different kinds of treatments I believe is roughly half so I couldn't really say. Obviously he kept wrestling elsewhere just stopped blading. Forget about it with WWE's current health policy, though!

Bob Orton Sr. famously done a blade job in the ring with 'Taker without telling them he had it.

• Paid Members

Somehow ended up on the wrestlecrap forums for the first time ever the other day and someone fantasy booked what must be about 10 A4 pages of Tito Santana winning the 93 Rumble and feuding with Rick Martel and Bam Bam Bigelow. It was met with glowing reviews.

Count me in on the X-Pac aficionados fan club too, always enjoyed his stuff as I was a kid watching in the 90's, seeing him as the 123-Kid and then in the NWO and DX, one of the coolest guys on the roster for me. Enjoy listening to him talk in interviews and such as well these days as he always seems like a cool guy.

• Paid Members

"X-Pac heat" is imagined out of him being admittedly stale for about a year and a half in 2001/2002. By current roster standards that's a fraction of the career of a Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger.

• Moderators

Going back to Felatio's post - Tito vs Rick Martel?

He obviously never sat through 1989 and the ten thousand matches where Martel won by holding the tights.

Was fresh every time...

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

"X-Pac heat" is imagined out of him being admittedly stale for about a year and a half in 2001/2002. By current roster standards that's a fraction of the career of a Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger.

I was irritated recently by Bryan Alvarez giving cod psychological reasons why people booed the shit out of X-Pac, but applying to his WCW run, when he was just booed because he was a heel. It's only after all the shitty X Factor stuff and Edge burying him did I ever get the impression people didn't want to see him.