Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Nothing quite made me feel like more of a waste of space in my jobless teenage years than the telly channels going to bed before I did.

That said, that 5 minute preview of the Playboy channel that used to come on after Sky Sports finished at midnight (1997ish?) made me into a man.

• Paid Members

That Cartoon Network ident before it turned into TNT does absolutely magical things to me. Seriously.

I'm 15 and Nitro is coming on!

Oh, wait.... it's 2016. SHIT.

One day that clip is going to be the last thing I watch, probably.

• Paid Members

Bobby Heenan's final WCW appearance. I like that Worldwide set. Scott Hudson is really good too. Shame he never did anything in the WWF. How he delivers the line "It had Kwee Wee on it" talking about his stolen mastercard with a straight face is beyond me. Funny.

• Paid Members

They were really good on Worldwide together. Seemed like Bobby Heenan was having fun for the first time in years.

Here they are doing a WWF Collisum Video style skit.

I believe Bobby started getting sick around the time WCW fired him. If you ever see his shoot interview soon after, he's having a hard time speaking. I wonder if WWF would have brought him back when they did the Brand Split? They were bringing everyone from the early 90s back at the time.

• Paid Members

If I recall, he got a job as criminal investigator for the Federal Government, after WCW went under and he wasnt willing to quit a job to move to Stamford and a job that paid more to work for the WWF who didnt even know if the WCW TV show was ever going to be produced.