Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Watching LOD 2000 from Sunday Night Heat, pre Survivor Series 98. Animal and Droz are LOD 2000. This is 16 years ago now, they sre portraying a gimmick which was at its peak nearly 16 years previous to that, in the original Road Warriors. I canno understand how the original in 84, this one in 2000, still looks a million times better in every department than The Ascension.

Who's idea was it to waste this gimmick on those two twerps? It's a simple gimmick what needs big muscle men and a decent tune to back it up. What a waste.

Watching LOD 2000 from Sunday Night Heat, pre Survivor Series 98. Animal and Droz are LOD 2000. This is 16 years ago now, they sre portraying a gimmick which was at its peak nearly 16 years previous to that, in the original Road Warriors. I canno understand how the original in 84, this one in 2000, still looks a million times better in every department than The Ascension.

Who's idea was it to waste this gimmick on those two twerps? It's a simple gimmick what needs big muscle men and a decent tune to back it up. What a waste.

LOD 2000 ran from 98-99.

Just returned from Orlando, I saw Mike Bennett and Maria in the Under Armour outlet store, he's pretty jacked and looks bigger in person than tv and Maria is surprisingly tall with a great ass in person.

Also walked past Mojo Rawley in the mall, he's a big fucker tall and solid

Just returned from Orlando, I saw Mike Bennett and Maria in the Under Armour outlet store, he's pretty jacked and looks bigger in person than tv and Maria is surprisingly tall with a great ass in person.

Also walked past Mojo Rawley in the mall, he's a big fucker tall and solid

Screw Mojo....tell me more about Maria;s ass