Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Totally unpc in this day and age to say this, but Trish Stratus had an absolutely cracking pair of tits in the early 2000s.

My only problem with that is the level of obviousness stating... it's like saying Andre was a bit big, or Pat Patterson was a little bit... inclined to the young men.

I'm guessing Alex Riley is ready to go then? Slagging off NXT saying going to the performance centre no longer matters going by the TakeOver card.

Can't say I've seen anything interesting in him the last few times he was on NXT. If he is going to the PC all the time then im not seeing the results.

Zack Ryder gets way too much shit from people. A character assassination years ago and recently he's been anything but shit.

Yeah, I agree to an extent. I'm not really a fan or anything, but he's been doing alright in NXT. His beard suits him well, too.

Edited by Slapnut

Riley had a look of a young Mike Awesome the last couple of times he's been on NXT, but I doubt he'll be able to be doing powerbombs off the top with the cruiserweights, so he's automatically back to being relatively uninteresting. If he wants out so bad surely he can think of a way to get himself fired that wouldn't involve touching that Bayley fan

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

I've said it before and I stand by it; Alex Riley moves around that ring like rocky maivia. I think he should have and could have been tremendous.

But you also have to remember that Planet Stasiak is my all time favourite character so I am most likely wrong, on anything to do with wrestling...

• Paid Members

Riley was bloody unlucky with that injury, his first NXT stuff coming back from the commentary table was great.

Belting look, half decent in the ring, he's living the gimmick online, fair play to him.

I too like Alex Riley, his hair is a bit shit in that Baron Corbin way but he seems pretty good. He has a good presence in the ring, he looks like he'd have been at home in the mid card in the late 80's early 90's.

In other news The Miz is (and always has been) a fantastic heel. I'll fight anyone that says otherwise. Flippin' great to see him get a bit of a push with some more TV time, the IC title and Maryse. I reckon he could have one more main event run. I'd love to see them add an entourage to his act.

I really like Zack Ryder too, apart from his hair which has been the same for years. He's a classic plucky babyface. More character than Cesaro anyway.

Edited by Cobra1000

Ryders lisp in that video sounded way mode pronounced than I remember from ztlis. He should have been cenas lower card regular tag partner for the last few years like beefcake was for hogan