Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Reminds me of that WWE version of Angry Birds, which I really wanted, and couldn't find anywhere after they took it off Google Play, except on dodgy sites. Gutted.

Watching a house show a few months back, PTP (as champs) were wrestling New Day. After the match, Big E rolled out of the ring, and then proceeded to continue rolling all the way up the ramp and right up to the stage entrance. Amazing spectacle.

• Paid Members

I don't know how many of you check the events page (other than those replying on there), but is anyone checking out the ICW show in Newcastle in Friday?

I know 3 of us (Dicky, John) are going for a couple of Pints, probs in the forth or tillys beforehand if anyone fancies it.

Stolen from Football365 mailbox. Found it amusing.

Β 

Premier League clubs as wrestlers.

Man U – John Cena, everyone hates him and wants him to lose but he wont go away
Man City – Roman Reigns, the new kid on the block ready to get the push to the big time, but still hasn’t won the big one (Champions League).
Liverpool – Ric Flair, best in the world in the 80’s, still hanging on to those glory days despite being way, way past his prime. Cant compete with the current stars.
Arsenal – Daniel Bryan, always has the best matches but never taken seriously as a threat.
Chelsea – Hulk Hogan, big name in the business, but his reputation is in tatters.
Newcastle – Vince McMahon, innovative and super popular in the 90’s, went down hill fast and is bereft of ideas on how to turn business around.
Stoke – Dixie Carter, signs talent that were previously at good franchises based on their name only. Ultimately going nowhere.
WBA – Greg Valentine, a reliable hand in the middle of the card. Unimpressive but rarely lets you down.
Norwich – Stephanie McMahon, female owner, makes a t*t of herself when getting time with a live microphone.
Sunderland – Iron Mike Sharp, jobber to the stars, rarely, if ever picks up a win. Bottom of the card for life.
Swansea – The Iron Sheik, evil foreign invader picks up the occasional bit of silverware.
Spurs – Million Dollar Man, spends money willy nilly and never really goes further up the card.

I've Just read Hulk Hogan - My Life Outside The Ring. Hogan claims that he suffered lasting injuries when The Undertaker tombstone'd him on the chair at Survivors 91 and spent a few days in hospital. That match can be found on Youtube in about 30 seconds for the world to see that he missed the chair by about 8 inches. How does he expect to get away with this stuff?