Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Or they could book him as a brute who happens to be Bulgarian? Then you'd have no reason to do the foreigner vs America storyline.

They could, but would they ever? I just think his flag-waving ways glues him to the midcard, but if this is just him earning his stripes with a simple gimmick then he gets to evolve a bit then that's cool. The fact they turned him Russian at an opportune moment suggests probably not though

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

At a family party at the weeken, My Mam was trying to coax my little 2-year old nephew into doing his John Cena impression.

She says "Go on, Jack, do your Keith Senior"

Class. Love it when normals get wrestling wrong. Like my Dad saying to me a few years ago after catching an episode of TNA when Chavo turned up.

"I see that Chatcho's on WWC now".

Not only did he get the promotion wrong, he got the fucking letters wrong of the promotion he was thinking of. Must be great to live in a world where you didnt realise WCW went out of business.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Or they could book him as a brute who happens to be Bulgarian? Then you'd have no reason to do the foreigner vs America storyline.

They could, but would they ever? I just think his flag-waving ways glues him to the midcard, but if this is just him earning his stripes with a simple gimmick then he gets to evolve a bit then that's cool. The fact they turned him Russian at an opportune moment suggests probably not though

British Bulldog was covered in Union Jacks, but his storylines seldom involved that. And Rusev's far better than Davey ever was.

British Bulldog was covered in Union Jacks, but his storylines seldom involved that. And Rusev's far better than Davey ever was.

Yanks don't seem to mind us on the whole though, it's every other foreigner ever that really gets their goat. Usually it's just a bit of background for a wrestler to be British. Can't personally recall a UK v US type storyline?

Edited by sj5522