Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Because he is terribly annoying. When Bisch makes a joke on Nitro about WWF, he came across as a cocky fucker, when Styles takes pot shots (which he does routinely) he sounds like a nerdy wanker getting his shit in. He looks very annoying, has awful phrases (TOTAL ELIMINNNUURRRRRHHHNATIONNNN) and sometimes tries wayyyyyyy to hard to sell something, to the point it loses all organic heat in his selling. An awful announcer, he was much better when he had someone telling him to shut up every few minutes, and by better he was less shit.

Yeah I always hated Styles.  Never understood the level of hype he always got back in the day.  Always came across as completely fake and insincere in everything he said or did.  I don't think I ever forgave him for almost ruining the Pillman ECW debut with his hammy acting.  It was like watching William Shatner interacting with Walter White.

• Paid Members

It never occurred to me before, but Hulk Hogan without his moustache looks a bit like Russ Abbott

russ-abbott.jpg W7TrB.png

Which one is Abbott?

Haven't been to much live wrestling for years, for various reasons, but I'm going to watch Evolve in mid-september, partly because it's pretty close, and partly because I haven't seen Zack Sabre Jr. wrestle in years.

Edited by Bill Diarrhea

Haven't been to much live wrestling for years, for various reasons, but I'm going to watch Evolve in mid-september, partly because it's pretty close, and partly because I haven't seen Zack Sabre Jr. wrestle in years.

You're in for a treat as those matches against Busick and Thatcher (Busick in particular) will be something special.