Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Haven't seen anything about it on here yet, but Stone Cold's new show, Broken Skull Challenge, is a decent laff - the assault course at the end is BRUTAL.

• Paid Members
It's been pointed out elsewhere that they photoshopped Heyman's hair in his old pic.

That's so odd, why on earth would they pretend a man who's nearly completely bald now was slightly less bald than he was 20 years ago?

I'd assume to make his hair loss now more obviously different. It's funnier to make out he used to have a lot of hair and now has none.

• Paid Members

I'm one of those Dean Ambrose lovers and I'm really enjoying seeing him get over but I kind of wish he had wrestling gear, not necessarily trunks or plain tights with a shit design on the arse but something more WWE attire like than jeans and a grey vest, I'm sure they could come up with something that enabled him to still look like a cool lunatic while being more interesting than his normal clothes.

• Paid Members
I'm one of those Dean Ambrose lovers and I'm really enjoying seeing him get over but I kind of wish he had wrestling gear, not necessarily trunks or plain tights with a shit design on the arse but something more WWE attire like than jeans and a grey vest, I'm sure they could come up with something that enabled him to still look like a cool lunatic while being more interesting than his normal clothes.

I don

• Paid Members

Couldn't disagree more. I think he looks tremendous. Fits his gimmick perfectly and is so different from everything they've been doing the past few years that he stands out as special.

The only thing I think is really wrong is his hair!

• Paid Members

Couldn't disagree more. I think he looks tremendous. Fits his gimmick perfectly and is so different from everything they've been doing the past few years that he stands out as special.

The only thing I think is really wrong is his hair!

Well he is the Lunatic Fringe!

It's funny, I'm normally the guy who would agree with you and love anything different, that's why I said not something boring like trunks or plain tights but something colourful and interesting could be cool I thought.

I like ambrose gear. Especially if the story is going to be him spoiling mitb cash ins. Him running about in jeans doing that is more convincing than him appearing in tights when not on the card.