Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

He's going to have to get a loyalty contract for Jarrett after the campaign to get him back in charge at TNA a while ago. I actually wouldn't mind if GFW is all of the old TNA roster from 2006/07. Steiner, AJ, Kaz, Daniels, Don West. Dig Monty Brown up if they can find him.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
He's going to have to get a loyalty contract for Jarrett after the campaign to get him back in charge at TNA a while ago. I actually wouldn't mind if GFW is all of the old TNA roster from 2006/07. Steiner, AJ, Kaz, Daniels, Don West. Dig Monty Brown up if they can find him.

Jarrett should be handing over his left bollock to get this guy back. He'll make him some $$$ if nothing else.

Mind you, not sure about the blonde barnet he's sporting these days.

BompDNqCQAAeqKz.jpg

Edited by garynysmon

Is it just me or with the good roster of guys on the card they have at the moment, they really should bring back King of the Ring? I'd love to see Barrett be given the title and it would make a change from all the other 'special shows' which, with the exception of a few, are all the same.

• Paid Members
Is it just me or with the good roster of guys on the card they have at the moment, they really should bring back King of the Ring? I'd love to see Barrett be given the title and it would make a change from all the other 'special shows' which, with the exception of a few, are all the same.

The King title itself is utterly worthless. The only worth in it would be if the winner gets a guaranteed World Title shot. Would that be overkill when you've already got the Rumble and the MITB? I think so.

The other problem is they just don't have the case of defined characters to make it really mean something. As great as the KOTR was in 1993, a lot of other years it was fucking rubbish because it didn't always have 8 guys you gave a shit about.

Toady decided not to watch Elimination Chamber on Neighbours as he was busy just now. Toady was told Booker T is gonna get slammed, and that Cesaro has won four times as opposed to Booker T not winning lately.

He ended up going to watch it anyway, the scamp.

Edited by Sphinx

I'd be all for King of the Ring returning. I've always enjoyed shows that have tournaments that require wrestlers competing in several matches! I really enjoyed the KOTR from years back with Punk/Regal. Good story of Regal lucking out against opponents like Hornswoggle and Punk giving his all, but ultimately being to beat up against the fresh Regal