Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

You could spend a long time talking about the stupidest fucking things TNA have ever done (and probably a thread or two that I've forgotten about, so apologies this isn't in there), but Kurt Angle joining Immortal was fucking STUPID. What I love (as in, hate) about wrestling is when you thread things together yourself in the place of the company's failure to do it, but TNA is extra-specially brilliant at stopping you. The amount of times they impossibly contradict their own continuity to the MASSIVE detriment of the wrestlers is staggering. Don't get me wrong, everybody knows Mr Anderson is the most useless tosser that ever lived, but I'd argue the majority of wrestlers would struggle to stay over after his dalliances with the World Title and Immortal.

TNA's like that mate you have that is actually a fucking dickhead but there might be a quality you see in him that ties you to him from time to time, even if others keep telling you they're a dickhead, or he ruins a night out where you introduce him to people who've never met him, or your missus doesn't like you going for a pint with him.

• Awards Moderator

It'll make me sound like a complete fapper, but I'd dearly love to have Daniel Bryan make his entrance at WrestleMania to 'The Final Countdown' like he used to in ROH.

"It's the final countdoooown..." "YES! YES! YES! YES!"

Edit: and to avoid a double post, WWE made it onto Cracked again today: Leaked memos that made companies sound like dicks.

I had no idea they weren't allowed to say 'changed hands' anymore.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator