DJM Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 Was Raw any good this week then?It was ok, but as the last Raw before a PPV it should have been much better.The Shield were as good as ever and Extreme Rules will hopefully be a good PPV for them, I still for some reason like the AJ & Kaitlyn stuff, and the Lesnar/HHH face-off was fine (but they could have done much more with it).A bunch of nothing matches, the pretty poor Fandango/Y2J opening segment (I would like to see more of Edyta Sliwinska though), and endless plugs for the WWE App made it a show that it not really worth rushing out of your way to see though.
pol_pot_rick Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 (edited) Was Raw any good this week then?After reading the results I'd say no. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield Edited May 14, 2013 by pol_pot_rick
iamtheman Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 Was Raw any good this week then? SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler You could try actually watching it. Loved to know how only pinning one of them is "squashing" [close spoiler] ");document.close();
King Pitcos Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 Was Raw any good this week then? After reading the results I'd say no. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield Yes, that's exactly what happened.
Paid Members FLips Posted May 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 14, 2013 (edited) Was Raw any good this week then? After reading the results I'd say no. SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield Yes, that's exactly what happened. <-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler In fairness, in a 3 v 1 situation, Cena got it down to 1 v 1 and had Ambrose in his finisher, before it got broke up and a DQ happened. That shouldn't be happening. Cena should not be only just falling to 3 v 1 odds. [close spoiler] ");document.close(); Edited May 14, 2013 by TripleA
King Pitcos Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 (edited) SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read Whilst both idiotic, the statements "SuperCena squashed The Shield " and "SuperCena didn't get squashed by The Shield like he should have " do not mean the same thing. Edited May 14, 2013 by King Pitcos
jakeamania Posted May 14, 2013 Posted May 14, 2013 Been having a look to see if any Bookies are offering prices for Extreme Rules but havnt found anything. Anyone found anything themselves? Brock, Cena, The Shield, Ambrose, Del Rio, Orton and Sheamus in an acca would make you a few bob i reckon!
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted May 14, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 14, 2013 Been having a look to see if any Bookies are offering prices for Extreme Rules but havnt found anything. Anyone found anything themselves? Brock, Cena, The Shield, Ambrose, Del Rio, Orton and Sheamus in an acca would make you a few bob i reckon! Paddy Power always do the PPVs, but they usually wait until a day or two before the show to put their prices up.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted May 15, 2013 Moderators Posted May 15, 2013 Dave Meltzer has an article about him in the NY Times. Strange.
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted May 15, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted May 15, 2013 Dave Meltzer has an article about him in the NY Times. Strange. Really nice little article, that. Thanks for posting the link.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted May 15, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 15, 2013 Really nice little article, that. Thanks for posting the link. I knew by reputation he was a workoholic but 110 hours a week is crazy. I know he's supposed to take it easy on Friday because it's family day, so assuming that he only does 8 hours on that day ... that means the other six days go on average 17 hours. Man, he's truly earned every penny he's ever made.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted May 15, 2013 Moderators Posted May 15, 2013 Every babyface would be 10000000000000000x more over if they made videos like this. I'm going to start looking like Stan Lane and drinking sherry.
Loki Posted May 15, 2013 Posted May 15, 2013 The Arsenio Hall / Warrior interview gets a mention on The Guardian website - and they don't even use the word spandex. http://www.guardian.co.uk/tv-and-radio/sho...rviews-all-time
Paid Members WWFChilli Posted May 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted May 16, 2013 Every babyface would be 10000000000000000x more over if they made videos like this. I'm going to start looking like Stan Lane and drinking sherry. Just be sure you also have the appropriate gym gear too.
Recommended Posts