Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Max Moon was a footy player?

EDIT: THERE HE IS!

Tom-Boric.jpg

Now there's a good answer to a triva question, who did Shawn Michaels come out of retirement to wrestle? Triple H at SummerSlam 2002 or some goalie who played with the manager of West Ham on a TWA Show in 2000?

Another wrestling/footy connection, Dave Meltzer was the editor of a soccer magazine and was pals with George Best and Pele.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Who is the target audience for Fandangoo? I already want to see him get tombstoned through the announce table.

I thought Fandango/Curtis was released a while back?

Also, when I first read about him on here, the way people described him made the gimmick sound a bit... questionable in terms of the viewing audience. Having looked him up on Youtube, all I'm seeing is a ballroom dancer - what's dodgy about him?

Also, when I first read about him on here, the way people described him made the gimmick sound a bit... questionable in terms of the viewing audience. Having looked him up on Youtube, all I'm seeing is a ballroom dancer - what's dodgy about him?

I dunno, it is only "gay old wrestling" after all, so I suppose it was only a matter of time until we got a vignette with the following shot:

fandangoo.png

As much as I love staring into men's glittering crotches on a normal day, it just feels a bit too gay.

• Paid Members
Was that on last night? Didn't see it on Youtube.

No it was on a few times in the weeks previous.

Youtube's telling me that vid isn't available in my country.

"In Soviet Russia, video watches you!"

• Paid Members

Making my way through the Elimination Chamber DVD set and i'm onto the '06 chamber. By fucking God, Chris Masters' entrance is all kinds of awesome. It's a shame he was on the juice and got himself outed; he could of really been something given the proper seasoning.