Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Dunno if this is a topic that has ever been discussed on here - but what do people think about the possibility of Jim Johnston going into the WWE Hall of Fame someday? There's a feature about him on WWE.com just now and it got me thinking. Would it ever happen?

Personally, I think he should.

Completely agree although sadly the vast majority of fans will have no idea who he is by name. He's been with the company for years too and theres no doubt some wrestlers who wouldnt be quite as popular as they were / are without his work. WCW themes were usually forgetable shit compared to WWF/E themes that he made.

The 'world wrestling federation' and Hacksaw reference caught me off guard too. Apparently Hacksaw is a good mate of Roy's mam's fella.

Completely unrelated, I was wondering when AJ Styles would be returning to TNA and thought he may come back in time to win the x division title and cash it in for a world title shot at Destination X this summer following the cash in rule made by Aries last summer....then I realised Destination X won't be a thing anymore. Quite liked that idea too, boo.

Edited by thesimonbegz

• Paid Members
Did anyone else in wrestling history have a bigger arse than Ron Simmons?

I doubt it. He's got one of those arses that people with Downs Syndrome have. He must give his all on the elliptical machine in the gym.

Edited by gmoney

Don Muroco needs to be mentioned more on here. Legend. Never understood why he had the lightening bolt on his trunks like strike force mind.

Him, Piper Orton and Adonis used to session together. What a night. I bet they were out taking drugs and being cool while Hogan and Mcmahon were out hurdling some pussy. The 80s was the the place to be. I could imagine the factions in the dressing room. All legendary.

I never really liked many WCW Entrance themes but Greg Valentines was great (Currently watching Nitro in around October 1996)

He had his own music?

I'd have had him down as a stick on for the Blonds theme they ended up giving about every 2nd curtain jerker