Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Do people really still hate X-Pac or think that everyone does? He was great as the 123 Kid, he was great for at least two years as X-Pac and for a good number of years now he's come back into everyones favour for how he broke down the door for guys his size and how he's saved himself from being a wrestling tragedy by just keeping it to smoking weed constantly.

The years of him just being associated with X-Pac heat seem as dead as Triple H's 2003 reputation to me.

So when WWE start running 2 PPVs every month from September how are Sky going to deal with this? They usually run adverts for an upcoming PPV for the full week leading into the event and then air repeats for a few days after the event. My point is they're going to need to launch an exclusive WWE Box Office channel because PPVs will be pretty much back to back. 

Seriously how the fuck does Sky think they're going to compete against the WWE Network now. There's no way people are going to fork out £30-£40 a month just for their PPV airings when you can have it all for £9.99 a month from WWE themselves.

When the contract comes up for renewal I think Sky will drop their PPVs and just keep Raw and Smackdown for Sky Sports.

Add me to the X-pac fan club. I was kind of hoping he'd be in the cruiser-weight classic. He was one of my favourites as a younger fan, and despite what anybody says X-Factor was a cool stable....to me anyway hah.