Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Dreamer's gimmick of eating disgusting things and having crap hardcore matches on Raw in 02, was still much better than La Resistance having the tag titles accompanied by JR's xenophobic commentary, and Steiner and HHH competing in push up contests on Raw in 03.

Kevin Owens won the main event clean on a house show last night. Not often a heel wins the main event on house shows in WWE.

Also, I saw someone mention on here recently about R-Truth not being allowed in Canada, but he appeared on the show, so he must be allowed in now.

Kevin Owens won the main event clean on a house show last night. Not often a heel wins the main event on house shows in WWE.

I think the exception is when they're a champion.

It was in Quebec too, so he was probably getting the biggest face reaction of the night anyway.

• Paid Members

Watching 97 Raws and for a shit gimmick, The Commandant from the Truth Commission could cut a pretty alright promo. Awesome voice on that lad.

He was an actor pal of Bret Hart. Wasn't involved in the grappling industry before or after.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

I think the exception is when they're a champion.

It was in Quebec too, so he was probably getting the biggest face reaction of the night anyway.

Exactly this. Super face Owens won that main event.

When his opponents were Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn?   I doubt it.

• Paid Members

Its part of the world where they used to cheer for Dino fucking Bravo for being local, and he was the drizzling shits. Kev's a hero there.

• Paid Members

When his opponents were Dean Ambrose and Sami Zayn?   I doubt it.

Owens is from Quebec, those two aren't. Why would you doubt it at all?

You do know Sami Zayn is from Montreal?

Ha, I actually did know that, but for some reason I've had a total brainfart there and thought Montreal was in a different province.