Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

97/98 Jericho, hands down, favourite wrestler/era for me. He was incredible. The stuff with Malenko, JPS, the "feud" with Goldberg, and obviously the wrestling. He was on fire. I still love him, he's obviously a bit of a dick, and rates himself higher than he probably should, but still loves him.

• Paid Members

I've finished my Jericho binge, I knew to stop at the undisputed title win, after that he became a self serving dipshit, of course he had great funds with micheals and flair but that's as interesting as it gets.

I don't think that the Nature Boy has ever had great funds.

Best typo ever.

• Paid Members

Never knew Michael Cole's real name was Sean Coulthard until 30 seconds ago.

I thought it was Michael Coultard? I knew he changed his name. I assume he adopted a stage name upon entering the WWF to keep his options open if he decided to return to "real" reporting.

• Paid Members

This seems like a perfect opportunity to ask if any one has that clip of him going spastic at some on in a phone in interview for calling him shit, listing all the war zones he's reported from.

*I may have dramatized that in my memory*

Trying to watch this weeks ROH TV show but keep getting an invalid content on the player. Anyone else having issues? Thanks.

They tweeted a few days ago they were updating the technology behind their video player. Might be related to that.

Same - I just kept getting the advert for All Star Extravaganza VII,  but its up elsewhere fine.