Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

So Impact is back on Wednesday night, as is Lucha Underground, with NXT moving to Wednesday night too. Add to that ROH's TV going online Thursdays and that's alot of wrestling to queue up on a Thursday morning.

It's clear nobody scheduling wrestling gives a fuck I have an hour to kill at the end of the day in work Monday-Wednesday while I do paperwork.

Edited by Benno

So Impact is back on Wednesday night, as is Lucha Underground, with NXT moving to Wednesday night too. Add to that ROH's TV going online Thursdays and that's alot of wrestling to queue up on a Thursday morning.

It's clear nobody scheduling wrestling gives a fuck I have an hour to kill at the end of the day in work Monday-Wednesday while I do paperwork.

And the rest sunshine :-D

Watched Backlash 2004 last night. Had a chuckle at the WWE Network synopsis - 'Triple H and Shawn Michaels in a triple threat match...'   :laugh:

Foley v Orton was great. That was a proper Hardcore match, probably as extreme as it has ever been in WWE.

Just had a butchers at this week's WWE Main event, Jack Swagger vs.Titus O'Neil looked a very interesting match, but it was very sloppy.

(in case no-one's seen it)

Titus at one point tried to reach for the rope to break a pin but he missed it and the ref stopped the count, JBL and Cole ripped into both the ref and O'Neil

Titus look tired in this one, at one point he looked as though he didn't know where he was, I think we may be looking at a future future endeavour.

I like watching the early Raw's for the costumes and characters more than anything.

Just got the network in the last few weeks and been watching nitro 95/96. It's made me remember how much I used to prefer it to raw as a hole. Enjoying it more than raw now aswell.

I've been going through the Raws from the start on the Network. You get the odd gems and it brings back a lot of childhood memories for me. Vince McMahon called the Steiners Scott and Rob and Macho had to apologise after the commercial break which I found funny. On the last episode I watched it was the one where Rob Bartlett pretends to be Elvis Presley through the show. I can't wait to reach the episodes after he leaves because all he does is mock the wrestlers, everything he says shits on the product and you can tell Vince hates it.