Jericho suspended

SK8_WAR

Yeah WWE are seen to be taking it seriously and are making an example of him when in reality it gives a perfect reason for his dissapearance when he tours with Fozzy. Can't really blame him it might be 2012 but resorting to cheap heat like that with a new audience is understandable it's not the first time(It's a basic way to identify yourself as a heel to an unfamiliar new country). It was WWEs fault for not doing the research but far better resolved having the person (whos on the way out anyway) who did the action so publicly dealt with. It was a new market and he fucked up becasue of WWEs lack of research better for Jericho to shoulder all the blame and as little blame at the door of WWE in a new market as possible. Its been said he was a scapegoat more of a sacrificial lamb for the greater good of the WWE in a new market.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I personally think the particular law is ridiculous

It's not much different to Germany's law banning Nazi gestures and slogans - Brazil, despite being a republic officially, had been dominated by a series of fascist/military dictatorships until 1985. Their flag represents their frequent struggles with fascism, so it's kind of a big deal to them in the same way that the current German flag represents a rejection of Nazism and an embracing of democratic principles.

So is this a definate legitimate suspension or just a way to write him out of any TV shows for a few weeks? I only ask as Fozzy are playing Camden Underworld in just over a week, they're supporting someone but can't remember who for the life of me.

Edit - Decided not to be lazy and actually read through the thread.

• Paid Members
Thing's like this can happen when WWE go to these backward countries such as Brazil.

So backwards that they are currently the 7th richest country in the world, just behind the UK and are expected to take over the UK within the year.

Fucking backward idiots.

People actually go to the lengths of reporting people on here? Blimey.

I keep seeing this compared with the JBL Nazi incident but they shouldnt be compared really, they came at times when the company was going in a completely different direction.

• Paid Members

What are you on about this time?

Did you say youve reported somebody for 'being shit'? I completely understand reporting someone for being abusive etc.

No I didn't say that. Somebody asked the question as to whether you can report someone for being shit, and I responded that I had reported him. My reports were for him being racist and a previously banned member.

What's wrong with reporting someone for being persistently shit, though?

• Paid Members
Chris Jericho has been let down by the WWE plain and simple.

Chris Jericho broke the law, plain and simple.

Golden Eagle just simple.

If I didn't know better, one of the F's in UKFF is for facist.

Umm.....

Uncle Kenneth's Facist Funclub?

kenneth-williams-carry-on-cleo.jpg

What are you on about this time?

Did you say youve reported somebody for 'being shit'? I completely understand reporting someone for being abusive etc.

No I didn't say that. Somebody asked the question as to whether you can report someone for being shit, and I responded that I had reported him. My reports were for him being racist and a previously banned member.

What's wrong with reporting someone for being persistently shit, though?

Ahh I see, from your post it sounded like you had reported him because you didnt like him.

Depends what you mean by shit, if hes being a shit and racist/abusive/ a cunt then theres nothing wrong with it. Reporting somebody for not being as good a poster as others seems a bit elitist though.

Archived