Jericho suspended

SK8_WAR

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
People actually go to the lengths of reporting people on here? Blimey.

I keep seeing this compared with the JBL Nazi incident but they shouldnt be compared really, they came at times when the company was going in a completely different direction.

And also JBL didn't actually break the law since it is legal to make Nazi gestures as part of a performance.

Oh god, you're so rubbish. RUBBISH! Go away!

I just do not understand why there are people on here who are so willing to defend everything that the WWE does.

Chris Jericho has been let down by the WWE plain and simple.

He really hasn't.

You need to realise that WWE isn't just a wrestling company anymore, it's a publicly traded company with shareholders to answer to. Given the state of the economy in both the U.S and Europe and the fact that they are spending a fortune on launching their own network, untapped markets like South America are going to be absolutely vital to their business going forward. Any suggestion that the expansion is going to fail could cause major damage to their share price and they were smart to take immediate action.

Besides it's not like we're talking about a Tyler Reks or a Dean Ambrose. Jericho's a multi-millionaire who was taking time off anyway. I'm sure he'll survive a thirty day suspension.

the yanks have special bins at some places for flag disposal,

On an episode of King of the Hill it showed the American military burning flags that had become too tattered and torn to use, with the army guys saluting the flag as it was burned in a special fire thing. Does that really happen with old flags?

On an episode of King of the Hill it showed the American military burning flags that had become too tattered and torn to use, with the army guys saluting the flag as it was burned in a special fire thing. Does that really happen with old flags?

Don't the boy scouts dispose of a lot of them or something? I remember when I was in the scouts we used to get told not to let the flag touch the floor, then we kicked a football at it.

Don't the boy scouts dispose of a lot of them or something? I remember when I was in the scouts we used to get told not to let the flag touch the floor, then we kicked a football at it.

I remember this. We got told that we had to burn it if it ever touched the ground. I never got to burn a flag in the scouts.. loads of other stuff yes! flag? no..

Archived