Jericho suspended

SK8_WAR

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't say I'm too bothered, I've hated about 95% of his return. Though I have to ask, what is the difference between this and coming to England and taking the piss out of the yellow teeth that some Americans stereotype us as all having? Or going to Kentucky or somewhere else in the South and calling them all redneck hillbillies? It's all part of the heel act. But as I say, it gets him off of TV for a bit and by then it might be time for him to fuck off to pretend he is a heavy metal star again.

• Paid Members
what is the difference between this and coming to England and taking the piss out of the yellow teeth that some Americans stereotype us as all having? Or going to Kentucky or somewhere else in the South and calling them all redneck hillbillies? It's all part of the heel act.

"Desecrating" the Brazilian flag is a crime. Those aren't.

I don't think it's anybody's fault in all honesty. I'm sure if Jericho knew about this shit law he would never have done it. Do people not understand it's a fucking show however? A man in his pants, who's sporting a lovely pair of scarred titties, should really tell you he's not really being disrespectful and that it's a fucking act.

• Paid Members
"Desecrating" the Brazilian flag is a crime. Those aren't.

I'm pretty sure the nazi stuff JBL did is illegal in Germany, but I could be wrong.

Actually, Finlay got sacked just for pissing off some soldiers.

It wasn't just that - they were soldiers from the National Guard, one of WWE's main sponsors. If they were pissed off, they could threaten to withdraw sponsorship and leave WWE's hands tied.

Seems a shame if Jericho has a month or so left working (although Im not sure he did). If it happens in some countries it wouldn't have been a big deal. But places like Brazil, China among other similar places there is still a lot of national identity especially in developing nations and these things are a big deal.

WWE probably would have done anything if the police hadnt stepped in. Although I expect this suspension to just be a way off tv as planned, perhaps he will lose one PPV pay day but not much else in the long run

Archived