Should Flair be allowed to be at the Hall of Fame?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

To be honest I don't think it matters a fuck if TNA give permission or not; if Flair wants to go he will, and if he doesn't he won't.

• Paid Members

I think they'll reach a boring settlement before the ceremony. WWE won't want to do it without Flair, so they'll chuck money at them.

If I was Dixie I'd be asking for a loan of Big Sexy through til August. It's not like WWE's doing anything with him just now. Can't hurt to ask!

• Paid Members
If TNA banned Flair from going and he went anyway do you think TNA would have any grounds for breach of contract? Obviously we don't know the nuances of said contract but could that be a possibillity?

TNA aren't going to ban him from going to the event, and if they did I highly doubt his contract would make such a ban enforcable. The issue is whether he appears on stage/on TV/on DVD, and if that happens without permission they'll sue the company with hundreds of millions in the bank, not the guy who'd simply look for a lawyer who takes credit card payments.

It's something like this that might prompt Vince to pick up the phone to Dixie, you never know. I doubt they've ever even met, let alone talked. Vince is funny like that - didn't acknowledge Bret for years, but felt prompted to calll him after the stroke, and suddenly they're skipping down the beach in short shorts.

I think they'll reach a boring settlement before the ceremony. WWE won't want to do it without Flair, so they'll chuck money at them.

If I was Dixie I'd be asking for a loan of Big Sexy through til August. It's not like WWE's doing anything with him just now. Can't hurt to ask!

Wouldn't it be more productive to ask for a name that has never been in TNA and can still wrestle?

The best person to send to TNA would be Randy Orton for one episode of Impact.

• Paid Members

The companies should really feel obligated to reach a compromise/deal for Flair to appear if he so wishes. He should be able to appear wherever he wants. He's Ric fucking Flair.

Wouldn't it be more productive to ask for a name that has never been in TNA and can still wrestle?

TNA already have plenty of lads that "can still wrestle". None of whom have the gravitas Big Kev has.

Archived