Should Flair be allowed to be at the Hall of Fame?

IANdrewDiceClay

I think flair should and will appear and say a few words. Whether he has TNAs permission I dont know. One thing is that while TNA could try and sue the pants off of WWE for it Im sure WWE could get them blown out of court based on money alone.

I would love to see a compromise of sending a WWE guy down to TNA for an Impact taping something like Orton Vs Styles would be great

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Does anyone seriously think that WWE will send one of their guys to TNA as a part exchange? I cannot see it happening in any way, shape or form.

Far more likely is that WWE will just wait and see if Flair turns up. Which, if he had any sense, he would.

• Moderators

Granted the topic title is misleading and incorrect, but Lister has already explained pretty clearly that this isn't about whether or not Ric Flair is physically there or not, so everyone still going around that point of discussion is redundant.

Ric Flair will be at the Hall of Fame

The real issue is whether or not he gets any screen time, and how fussed WWE are about him having any screen time / give a shit about legal implications with TNA.

• Paid Members
If I was Dixie I'd be asking for a loan of Big Sexy through til August. It's not like WWE's doing anything with him just now. Can't hurt to ask!

From an interview with the Sun..

He has a legends contract with WWE and does not even rule out one more TNA run if the stars were all to align.

Nash added: "I'm not saying I wouldn't go back. It's only 50 miles from my house!

"If they had something for me and they needed me, I might go back and do it. Right now I'm starting to get bored!"

• Paid Members
If I was Dixie I'd be asking for a loan of Big Sexy through til August. It's not like WWE's doing anything with him just now. Can't hurt to ask!

From an interview with the Sun..

He has a legends contract with WWE and does not even rule out one more TNA run if the stars were all to align.

Nash added: "I'm not saying I wouldn't go back. It's only 50 miles from my house!

"If they had something for me and they needed me, I might go back and do it. Right now I'm starting to get bored!"

tumblr_lqd45z8mYJ1qzkefr.gif

Interesting ...

• Paid Members

Flair is getting another ring. Good idea to induct the Horsemen. Opens up a whole world of new inductees. Like The Hart Foundation (Bret gets another speech, and it could be a nice loop hole in getting Owen and Davey in), DX (Shawn gets another speech) and people like that. Its a good way of recycling interest in people who've already been in. nWo will eventually get in, I'm sure. I'd love to see Hogan (you know he'll be back eventually), Hall and Nash up there doing a speech.

• Paid Members

I think Dixie and Vince have spoken in the past, if i remember corectly. Maybe was mentioned on her youshoot?

TNA need to be clever about it, and just say yes to WWE and not make any big demands in return. They are not in the position yet to cope with a full on wwe attack after the fact (talent raid, cmpany burial on TV/internet etc). Thus just staying under the radar.

Best to be cordial, and have it in their back pocket for the future.

WWE.com has just gotten word that Ric Flair will be in attendance at the 2012 WWE Hall of Fame induction ceremony at Miami's American Airlines Arena on Saturday, March 31.

On that night, The Nature Boy will gain a record second entry into the hallowed Hall. Only this time, Flair will be entering alongside his legendary Four Horsemen allies: Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Barry Windham and JJ Dillon. (MORE ABOUT THE HORSEMEN)

First inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2008 on the night before he faced Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXIV, The Nature Boy became the first active Superstar to ever receive the honor. The Dirtiest Player in the Game retired from the ring after losing to HBK on The Grandest Stage of Them All, but his legacy as one of the most respected and influential performers in sports-entertainment endures. (WATCH)

The induction ceremony, which will be held on the eve of WrestleMania XXVIII, will air on USA on Monday, April 2 at 8 p.m.

Credit>WWE.com

Though I suppose it doesn't say it will be on stage just he will be there

Archived