Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Marylyn Manson has the symbol tattooed, but admits his is purely for the controversy.

No he doesn't. He would never have the balls to do it. His tattoo is a particularly transparent publicity grab.

• Paid Members

The Necro/Pondo match was a clusterfuck of epic proportions...first off, to do a 200 lighttube match in front of about 50 people is fucking insanity. Necro talks about the match on his shoot interview, i cant really remember what he said but i think he said he didnt want to do the match and he talks of how stuff went wrong during the match.

The bit in the match where Necro crawls out of a blood filled bin and starts picking shards of glass out of his arm to literal silence is just fucking depressing. Rough night :laugh:

The Necro Arm Incident is as bad as the Pondo (Again) Vs Mean Mitch Page Mini Grandfather Clock incident i would provide screen caps but the quality isnt there at all and the match is at night, but its on youtube its pretty sick :(

• Paid Members

Yep, a grandfather clock to be precise. I'm no expert on the design of these things but I'd imagine it was bit, heavy and packed full of wood and nails. Which then tore right through his flesh as it was slammed across his head. I remember reading he was lucky to get urgent medical attendance or he would have simply bled to death.