Deathmatch interest thread

Richie Freebird

Can anyone clarify if anyone has ever died as a result of a Deathmatch-related injuries? It would amaze me if they hadn't.

Unlike 'normal' wrestling matches, which have occasionally led to a wrestler's death, death matches never have.

• Replies 796
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CZW Redemption 2012

czw3718%20(1).JPG

Better late than never in covering this event I suppose. The problems I was having with streaming the show were definitely down to the shitty, fucked up old banger of a computer I was attempting to use. Having temporarily borrowed a better system, the stream is now working fine

Edited by Richie Freebird

The fans still haven’t warmed to Mondo, despite Drake putting him over on the mic after beating him up back at the Tournament of Death. I wonder if they are ever going to forgive him for acting the tit in Japan.

Whats the deal with the fans hating Rory Mondo so much? I always assumed it was just because of ripping off Nick Mondo's character. What did he do in Japan that made CZW fans hate him so much? Edited by olliej149

• Paid Members

Details seem sketchy right now but it seems that Brain Damage has died, confirmed on a few wrestlers' facebooks. Absolutely gutted. He was one of my very favourite deathmatch guys and back in 2006, before he gained a lot of weight, he looked like an absolute badass. His match with Deranged at KOTDM was a total war. RIP Damage :(

Edit: Appears to be a suicide.

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

03.jpg

R.I.P. Brain Damage (1977-2012)

Fucking rubbish news to wake up to. The news actually awoke me from my sleep this morning as I was still dozing away when a text came through to my phone. He was an absolute beast. Probably the straight up hardest guy in the scene when he was still going, though I hadn

I, like Richie, was also woke up to a text about this this morning. Shitty news. Last I heard from the guy was that he was in jail. I probably hadn't heard a peep from him since maybe 2010? I guess whenever they were doing the Cult Fiction stable in CZW. I remember going on his Myspace years ago and from what I could tell from browsing his profile, he seemed like a really nice and approachable guy. R.I.P Damage