The WWE Discussion Thread

A Screen Up

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
A general question.

What makes the WWE stand out compared to other wrestling promotions ?

Do you really not know the answer to this question? Really. Do you actually not?

Just interested to find out the reasons why.

Everything about the WWE is better than other promotions in my opinion. The whole live experience and the fact the company has all the resources possible to make everything look so fucking fantastic makes it stand out. All the stars looks great (to some extent)... EVERYTHING. The TV editing, the production, the sheer scale of work that goes into shows like Wrestlemania, the video packages, the titantrons, the larger than life bastards, everything in the WWE makes it stand out above other promotions at the moment. It's really quite obvious.

A general question.

Do you really not know the answer to this question? Really. Do you actually not?

Just interested to find out the reasons why.

As well as some of the other reasons given to you, I generally think wwe have done a great making the wwe more accessible to a wider range of viewers.

• 2 weeks later...
A general question.

I think the real answer to this is much more simple than the above ones about the lights and the production and so forth. The simple answer is; they're the only one that matters a fuck of a monkey's auntie's uncle.

• Paid Members
What's with all the love for Cena on here these days? Seem's like the majority of sheep on here think Rock is a massive twat..

It's not these days. Plenty of people with sense have liked Cena for years. Cena's superb. He's not immune from a shit match or a shite promo every now and then but he generally delivers any time it matters.

• Paid Members
What's with all the love for Cena on here these days? Seem's like the majority of sheep on here think Rock is a massive twat..

Is there even any point in answering this stupid comment, seeing as though you are DearlyDevotedDexter Mk II and whenever you spot anyone disagreeing with your regular idiocy, you do a Lord Lucan and don't appear again in the vicinity of that thread for weeks?

People like Cena. I like The Rock. Just not so much recently. I think he's come off as a bit of a twat. Cena was tremendous last year, for the most part. What's it got to do with farm animals?

• Paid Members

Good post Super Cena, and I love your positivity as always.

To an extent I agree, in that this Wrestlemania is shaping up to be one of the best ever. I can't think of a Wrestlemania where their top TWO matches are higher profile than Rock/Cena & HHH/Taker. That's pretty damn good, then you have the two world title matches which can certainly deliver the in-ring goods. Throw in a MITB, a Shaq attack, two manly women pushing each other around and you have a superb line-up if you ask me. Let's see if it tops WM17.

Well typically posting on here some twats often go off topic and what not to identify spelling/punctuation mistakes. Or wanking over buyrates.

It's just seems like one person finds something good and many members follow in flock. Just think back to MITB for the Cena/Punk feud and we all thought it was brilliant as was Punk's return. After Summerslam Punk went in a shit program with Trips/Nash but have we all forgot about that terrible feud Cena had with Del Rio? Absolutely terrible from start to finish. But it was Punk who everyone thought was shit. Then think to Survivor Series when the majority of members on here thought Rocky's return match was the bollocks. Meanwhile Cena's made Ryder look terrible whilst he's stood strong in his feud with Kane (Kane has been outstanding since his return). Yet through all this Punk has been one of the most over people and Cena's just been abit shit getting of the worst reactions of his career. Yet he cuts an alright promo on RAW and we all forget about all the shitness he's done?

Gotta say I'm excited for Rocky coming to RAW regarding a tweet he sent Cena. I don't get the hate for Rocky. Many men would have done what he did in his circumstances. Him back in the WWE is brilliant for business and he is one of the best of all time.

• Moderators
It's just seems like one person finds something good and many members follow in flock.

I'm not having that. How come when lots of people agree on something this forum and someone disagrees with them the person who disagrees says that they're "sheep" or it's a "bandwagon"? It happens so often, and I don't understand it. Can't some people come to terms with the fact that lots of people on this forum like the same things in their wrestling and see it in a similar way? It's nothing to do with bandwagons and sheep. People just don't agree with you. It's that simple. No conspiracy.

Archived