Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 Who posts the most and says the least?
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 13, 2012 Author Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 Surprised to see David running away with this at the minute... I thought it would be more even between him and Kiffy.
Paid Members Nexus Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 I didn't realise so many people agreed with me that David is a bad poster.
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Surprised to see David running away with this at the minute... I thought it would be more even between him and Kiffy. I barely notice Kiffy. Can't avoid David. Where are the 'JTTS' and 'Ebb' options? Nowt wrong with Ebb. Very odd comment.
dopper Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Where are the 'JTTS' and 'Ebb' options? The 'Ebb' option is in the On Topic Poster Of The Year category. He's doing pretty well too.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) Nowt wrong with Ebb. Very odd comment. Nowt right with him, either. I've never had an issue with David, watching him wrap people round his little finger is one of the most consistently entertaining parts of this forum. But I have an issue with him now for taking this award away from its rightful winner, Kiffy. I hope Fir Park blows up! Edited January 13, 2012 by Gladstone Small
Loki Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Gotta be Kiffy. I think I've actually reached the stage where my eyes simply don't register a Ron Simmons post, whereas you can't miss Kiffy's messy, drug crazed scrawls all over the shop. There's probably some good sense in there, but who can actually decipher it enough to find out?
Paid Members CleetusVanDamme Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Bowyo T should of been on there. Bar that, looks like I'll have to vote for Kiffy. It might just be me though, hope this helps. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Paid Members Burchill's Buddy Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Not surprised at David and Kiffy being the runaway leaders. I went with the Human RSS Feed.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Frigging David - he's always just... there.
Paid Members Ronnie Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Bowyo T should of been on there. Absolutely. I wish I'd been online in December to nominate him. He tends to time his posts to arrive some time after other people have made worthwhile contributions, which means I constantly get suckered into clicking the "last read" button only to be met with one of his awful posts. I've no issue with David. He generates tonnes of content, starting some of the best threads as far as durability and participation go. I was surprised that there's been no discussion of the Stephen Lawrence case or other such things, and it'd usually be David stirring the pot in something like that. Now that he's stopped pasting his articles so often debate seems really to have died down. I wish he'd go back to posting, even if it comes at the expense of half of them being that stupid vuvuzela GIF. I've barely encountered Keeno, hitman98762000 and ajmcstyles, even though I know of their awful reps. Kiffy, on the other hand, posts excessively often in any thread that captures my interest. He wouldn't be particularly noticeable if he posted a fifth as often as he does when he gets going, so he gets my vote.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 For anyone who doubts Kiffy's suitability for this award, I draw your attention to the EDL thread earlier this year were he actually managed to come off as the heel next to nasty EDL racist Big Mickey due to his posting, and even more recently in the BNP thread where he posted nothing of note literally about fifteen times in 3 pages. And the porn thread as well. Making the same dull point over and over again every other post in the thread, that's his M.O.
David Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 I've no issue with David. He generates tonnes of content, starting some of the best threads as far as durability and participation go. I was surprised that there's been no discussion of the Stephen Lawrence case or other such things, and it'd usually be David stirring the pot in something like that. Now that he's stopped pasting his articles so often debate seems really to have died down. I wish he'd go back to posting, even if it comes at the expense of half of them being that stupid vuvuzela GIF. Yeah, I've not been posting as much in after hours recently as I've simply not had the time to be honest. I know my pasting of articles doesn't go down too well with some, but personally I enjoy it when people post up information on a particular subject, especially if it's something I don't know much about. Have posted a few articles in the Scottish independence thread for those who may not be clued up on the matter. As you say, the Stephen Lawrence case would have made for an ideal discussion thread as it's really fascinating when you think of what happened in the "corridors of power", so to speak. I may even start one later this weekend if I have time, unless someone else kicks it off beforehand.
Recommended Posts