Loki Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Fuck's sake, David, I saw your name on this thread and came in convinced you'd have posted a vuvu.
Paid Members Halitosis Romantic Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 It's the vuvu, isn't it? David is LITERALLY posting white noise.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) Indeed. Lots to say All of worth Edited January 13, 2012 by PowerButchi
Kiffy Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 I had already agreed Butch old boy, you do rather seem to be repeating yourself there.
The King Of Swing Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 kiffy pretty much for the same reason butch pointed out, that EDL thread just wouldn't fucking die.
John Galt Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) I've never understood why people get posh when they get defensive on the Internet. Why do you do this, Kiffy? Edited January 13, 2012 by John Galt
Kiffy Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Kinda works with the whole patronising thing. Had I really come over as defensive though? That was not what I was going for at all.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 (edited) You're crap at being patronising. But congratulations on being the bigger man and not making yourself look a tit in the discussion part of a negative award you're nominated for. Apt Edited January 13, 2012 by PowerButchi
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 I wondered who'd be the one to try and 'embrace' their nomination for a negative award by trying really hard to win it.
The Cum Doctor Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 Didn't neil say that sort of thing was suspension material one time? Not that I want to see that happen of course. Takes the fun away from people acting like cunts.
Mr. Seven Posted January 13, 2012 Posted January 13, 2012 The 'Ebb' option is in the On Topic Poster Of The Year category. He's doing pretty well too. Awh bless, you made a joke.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 I wondered who'd be the one to try and 'embrace' their nomination for a negative award by trying really hard to win it. Award suggestion for next year: Shittest Negative Award Campaign From Last Year Award. Winner gets banned from the awards forum.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 13, 2012 Paid Members Posted January 13, 2012 Kiffy's performance in this thread sealed it for me several months ago:- http://ukff.com/index.php?showtopic=126511 An astonishing display of idiocy and ill-placed white knighting as well as triple posting. He also managed the same trick in a debate about British porn a couple of months later (although I can't find that thread - Ronnie's usually the go-to man for this kind of plea!) to similarly ridiculous effect. He is truly awful.
Moderators neil Posted January 13, 2012 Moderators Posted January 13, 2012 I wondered who'd be the one to try and 'embrace' their nomination for a negative award by trying really hard to win it. I saw it coming a mile away.
Recommended Posts