Jump to content

Who posts the most and says the least?  

181 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Moderators
Posted
I wondered who'd be the one to try and 'embrace' their nomination for a negative award by trying really hard to win it.

I saw it coming a mile away.

 

I actually figured it'd be Khemical this year.

 

 

Not that there's still not time for that. Often they seethe for a week first, pretending not to care.

  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
Mr Seven should win a "Shite Noise" award for his risible top 50 songs thread.

Behave. That was, as usual, a great thread. Whether you dislike the music or the comments to support each track, you can't knock the amount of work Sev put in to it. Personally I'd heard of less than 70% of the tracks in the thread but since reading it, I've got hold of a hell of a lot more music. I'm sure I'm not alone in that.

 

This place can be a negative sod of a place at times, it really can.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Mr Seven should win a "Shite Noise" award for his risible top 50 songs thread.

 

At least he puts his taste and choices out there for people like you to make a cacky throwaway comment about. What would you have stuck in yours?

  • Moderators
Posted
This place can be a negative sod of a place at times, it really can.

 

I'd disagree. The new face of the UKFF, while not liked by some (to the extent of leaving in a huff), is really positive. It's a super fun place to be these days.

Posted
The 'Ebb' option is in the On Topic Poster Of The Year category.

 

He's doing pretty well too.

 

Awh bless, you made a joke.

 

I answered your question, you patronising twat.

 

If you had stumped up a few quid, you could have been the first and only person to nominate him for this award and THEN made a smart-arse comment about why he didn't make the shortlist.

Posted (edited)

But I prefer the way I went about it.

 

As for soretooth, he's obviouslly still upset that I dared to use a nice word when criticising Christopher Nolan.

Edited by Mr. Seven
Posted

Topics like the top songs, movie discussion etc are, for me, what makes this a far more interesting forum than the majority of wrestling ones.

 

I might not agree with things, but I like that people put the effort in to sharing their tastes. I like trying something new.

Posted

I really don't get why David is going to win an award for "White Noise". Surely he's the very opposite? I'm well aware a lot of people dislike the guy, but he always creates debate, the very opposite of white noise. He's also created multiple threads that have created a hell of a lot more discussion than Kiffy has. Considering David's unpopularity amongst certain parts of the UKFF, surely the award he's more suited to is Dolt of the year?

  • Paid Members
Posted

David is far from a dolt though, he's an intelligent guy and at times does create good debate. My problem was when he was posting new threads all over the shop which were essentially just copy and pastes from news sites with "what are your opinions" underneath. He's one of the reasons the "comments that don't warrant a thread" threads have become more prominent this year I think. To be fair he hasn't been doing it for a while, but it was still this year which was why I voted for him.

  • Paid Members
Posted
David is far from a dolt though, he's an intelligent guy and at times does create good debate. My problem was when he was posting new threads all over the shop which were essentially just copy and pastes from news sites with "what are your opinions" underneath. He's one of the reasons the "comments that don't warrant a thread" threads have become more prominent this year I think. To be fair he hasn't been doing it for a while, but it was still this year which was why I voted for him.

 

See, that reasoning I don't mind at all, that's fair enough. It's the people who have voted for him because they are daft enough to let him wind them up with :vuvu: that I don't get.

 

I think he's a really good all-round poster. His taste in music, films and football teams may be utterly reprehensible but hey, not everyone can be like us! That said, the likes of Ron Simmonzzzz put me to sleep just by logging on to the forum. If those Mafia threads were still around here, he would be raking in far more votes here, I reckon.

Posted

I voted for Ron Simmons, mainly for taking part in all those awful mafia wars threads but also if I see his name as the last post in a thread I'm not going to click on it, a pattern which seems fairly regular for other forum members too. He's a real Jon Obi Mikel, just there.

  • Moderators
Posted

I think that Ron Simmons is so boring that he managed to be ignored for this award, if you know what I mean. So vanilla that I don't even notice him. I know I didn't vote for him even though he's a first rate dullard.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...