Black Friday

Cobra1000

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What were the specs like? It might pop again on Friday. If it does, I may be interested.

Intel i3-4160 cpu

Nvidia Geforce GTX 750ti 2 GB GPU

Asus B85M-G Motherboard

8 GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 2 x USB 3.0, 4 x USB 2.0

It'd cost well over £350 to buy the same parts separately. They've got another Zoostorm PC in the deals tomorrow at 2pm with an i5 CPU, but only onboard graphics I think.

• Paid Members

Does anyone reckon it's actually worth going to a store at Midnight, or just wait until morning?

Unless it's specifically instore only, I'd do it online. Fuck waiting outside Game at midnight.

That's the arse of it. I can't get on the Curry's website, so won't know what's what unless I actually go in.

Tesco is literally opposite my house though, so I may as well have a wander over. I may dig my Rocky Horror outfit out in case there's a crowd to stop me getting swamped.

• Paid Members

I bought a Chromecast ages ago when they first got reduced to £20. I don't have Netflix so don't really feel I get much use out of it at all at the moment. Was hoping WWE Network would support it, but they don't (despite originally suggesting they would when they announced the Network launch). Works great for YouTube, but no good for watching videos cast straight from your browser (very laggy).

If anyone knows any decent apps or uses for it, I'd love some recommendations.

• Paid Members

Live Digbycast!

I'm in Tesco. It's fucking bedlam already, and there's not a single security guard in sight.

The alarms for electrical goods are going off, and there's a bloke swinging his basket round to get people out the way already.

UpDigbydate!

All in all a bit shit and not worth the carnage. Headphones, coffee makers, those Now TV boxes, some Blaupunkt TV's and not really much else.

The side aisles are littered with the headphones and Now TV boxes, because people were just scooping everything near them into their trolley and then discarding them afterwards.

I can't see me doing this next year.

Archived